Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you all complain. Why not leave the club. You have multiple choices.

Many left last season and came to Pre-ECNL 13's and ECNL. The coaches are awesome and our director is very easy to talk to. It may be a bit of a drive but there is a lot of car pooling happening and I'm sure parents will welcome some additional people to help!
    Thanks for the offer but I am pretty sure the person posting the complaints on here has nothing to actually do with TBU West. I am at those fields 4 nights a week and have not heard a single complaint about the DOC, Daddy coaches, field closures, AS or the long list of things this troll continues to cross-post on this thread and the Celtic thread. I am not saying everything is perfect it is substantially better than you would think reading this troll's posts.

Comment

Integrity? How about the fact that anybody that mattered in TBU has not shown their faces ever to Largo. What was this merger all about then? Uniforms? Al Sousa announced the merger as oppurtunities for the players to train with TBU coaches and use their resources. The ACDC tourn.was supposed to be part if the free tournaments for Largo. LIES !!! That's integrity for you. The only TBU club is located at Ed radice. This one is still the same old Largo United with new uniforms. Trainings are still mediocre and every coach is doing his own way. No DOC supervision, and for most teams - no access to practice in a full size field. Only AS can use that for his boys somehow.

Comment

Integrity? How about the fact that anybody that mattered in TBU has not shown their faces ever to Largo. What was this merger all about then? Uniforms? Al Sousa announced the merger as oppurtunities for the players to train with TBU coaches and use their resources. The ACDC tourn.was supposed to be part if the free tournaments for Largo. LIES !!! That's integrity for you. The only TBU club is located at Ed radice. This one is still the same old Largo United with new uniforms. Trainings are still mediocre and every coach is doing his own way. No DOC supervision, and for most teams - no access to practice in a full size field. Only AS can use that for his boys somehow.
        I love how this post is just glossed over...no comment eh?

Comment

Merger Is About Money and Larger Player Pool

Merger Is About Money and Larger Player Pool. Actions are louder than words and what actions have TBU taken to show anything different?

Comment

I love how this post is just glossed over...no comment eh?
            Thought about commenting but then I read through it again and decided there really is nothing of substance in the post that is grounded in reality so..... No comment.

Comment

Seriously, your club is having a yard sale to raise money, oh my god, how low will TBU WEST go
              Your talking about a club that takes parents money and teaches the kids kick and chase soccer, has the kids practice and play on the worst fields in Florida, has a Board of Directors that is hand picked and uses parents to coach competitive teams.

Comment

Seriously, your club is having a yard sale to raise money, oh my god, how low will TBU WEST go
                Your talking about a club that takes parents money and teaches the kids kick and chase soccer, has the kids practice and play on the worst fields in Florida, has a Board of Directors that is hand picked and uses parents to coach competitive teams.
                I agree.. Very sad what happened to TBU WEST

Comment

I agree.. Very sad what happened to TBU WEST
                  Agree

Comment

What happened?

Comment

I left the TBU WEST a couple of years ago, the main reason was accountability of the coaches and club. Wining or loosing was not important we kept getting told, but the training was not making my daughter a better player, that lasted for a couple of years, then we were out were there was better training, and the results compared also.
                      Others I heard, paid thousands in private lessons to some inside coaches, but then were left off the team the next season, or became bench warmers!
                      TBU west didn't exist a couple of years ago. Busted.

Comment

AS told the parents that this season was going to be different. Anybody still remember the "meeting" with Eric Sims?? That was probably the last time that guy ever steps on Largo. Merger? If merger means wearing new uniforms and paying more, then that is what happened. Playing for CDL? Celtic FC has teams playing for CDL-A anyways. That was not a big of a deal. Truth is, AS is still the DOC and EVERYTHING they do so far has been the same old LARGO UNITED way. It was a sham, and if you ask AS about it today, he'll answer you with " TBU has not been truthful." Oh yeah? For years AS has not been honest either. Saying all the right words during tryouts and at the start, then watches everybody leave at the end with disgust.

Comment

LARGO A rummage sale to raise badly needed funds for TBU WESTFootball Club will be Sunday, Jan. 25, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at LARGO Recreation’s east soccer field.

TBU WEST Football Club is experiencing an urgent financial shortfall, since TBU is insisting that Largo makes payments for taking over Largo, because the club needs to be rebuilt from the ground up after years of being run so poorly. So Largo welcomes tax-deductible donations as well. Anyone interested in contributing items to the rummage sale or to make a financial donation should call AS

Comment

AS told the parents that this season was going to be different. Anybody still remember the "meeting" with Eric Sims?? That was probably the last time that guy ever steps on Largo. Merger? If merger means wearing new uniforms and paying more, then that is what happened. Playing for CDL? Celtic FC has teams playing for CDL-A anyways. That was not a big of a deal. Truth is, AS is still the DOC and EVERYTHING they do so far has been the same old LARGO UNITED way. It was a sham, and if you ask AS about it today, he'll answer you with " TBU has not been truthful." Oh yeah? For years AS has not been honest either. Saying all the right words during tryouts and at the start, then watches everybody leave at the end with disgust.
                            Celtic is not a member of CDL, please get your facts straight. Please provide us with a link showing that the CDL has accepted Celtic as a member, snicker

Comment

LARGO A rummage sale to raise badly needed funds for TBU WESTFootball Club will be Sunday, Jan. 25, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at LARGO Recreation’s east soccer field.

TBU WEST Football Club is experiencing an urgent financial shortfall, since TBU is insisting that Largo makes payments for taking over Largo, because the club needs to be rebuilt from the ground up after years of being run so poorly. So Largo welcomes tax-deductible donations as well. Anyone interested in contributing items to the rummage sale or to make a financial donation should call AS
                              this does not surprise me

Comment

TBU west didn't exist a couple of years ago. Busted.
                                Nice... good catch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X