X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My eye on the soccer dad.

Comment

I is important to remember that 'the whole is greater than the sum of its components' and the entire team, despite set into separate divisions of the field, is expected to work together; to move up together and backwards together, much like the waves of the ocean crashing onto the surface of the beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I hooked up with one of the soccer moms at a tournament last thanksgiving. Its been awkward ever since. I don't recommend it.
        Assuming you are married and the wife stopped taking care of you and let herself get fat. Enjoy as many soccer moms as you can. You only live once.

Comment

I is important to remember that 'the whole is greater than the sum of its components' and the entire team, despite set into separate divisions of the field, is expected to work together; to move up together and backwards together, much like the waves of the ocean crashing onto the surface of the beaches.
          Wrong thread but romantic notion.

Comment

Assuming you are married and the wife stopped taking care of you and let herself get fat. Enjoy as many soccer moms as you can. You only live once.
            I'm not the OP, but I have a similar "occurrence" with soccer mom here in Tampa.

I think it happens more then you think. No need to be a hater. No need to Judge.

Comment

I'm not the OP, but I have a similar "occurrence" with soccer mom here in Tampa.

I think it happens more then you think. No need to be a hater. No need to Judge.
              There are millions of people involved in soccer and it's probable but are you reliable? Do you use sound judgement? Those are qualities a woman looks for but from your primary account it was only an occurrence and betting she moved on to a bigger man.

Comment

There are millions of people involved in soccer and it's probable but are you reliable? Do you use sound judgement? Those are qualities a woman looks for but from your primary account it was only an occurrence and betting she moved on to a bigger man.
                Let me say this. Your probably right on some of your account. She may have remained with the better man. But, I am confident she did not move on to a bigger man. And you know that.

Comment

Hottest soccer mom

FC parma has a gorgeously delicious mom, think it's U13

Comment

Let me say this. Your probably right on some of your account. She may have remained with the better man. But, I am confident she did not move on to a bigger man. And you know that.
                    How do you define bigger?

Comment

We choose our team at tryouts solely based on the Players Moms appearances.

Comment

Me too blah ha blah bam bam !

Comment

I like the fat dad at Orlando City!

Comment

Just moved here and am looking for a team for my kid to play. I don't care if they are good or not, I just want to see hot moms who hate their husbands!!!
                            Should have sorted that before you moved -- you moved to the wrong town.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X