Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida knights crash and burn out of region c....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida knights crash and burn out of region c....

U13 girls got taught a lesson of how to play soccer when they came up against the cape coral cyclones.
    The cyclones had no substitutes but still made the knights look like a D2 team. No tactical changes
    didn’t help and the knights crashed out of region cup. Not one attempt on goal by the knights made this
    a very difficult game to watch.

U12 boys didn’t do much better. Missed chances and poor changes by the coach made it hard for them
    to make a comeback against Celtic. Must be difficult for the parents when their coach is preparing to leave the field
    before the end of the game. Go figure that one out. Great example for how to behave.

U11 boys tried but just didn’t have it takes to turn it around. Lutz made them look like a D3 team and
    that’s a fact. I hope the coach took a page out of Luts Rangers coaching manual and make some
    improvements. Poor at best would be the out come for knights.

Great weekend of soccer with Cape Coral Cyclones coming out on top. Knights have a long way to go if they are to take top spot in SW Florida. The first is, are the coaches really interested in soccer or just there bank balance. I for one see the fruits of their labor as been quite sour. Excuses will be forthcoming but cyclones have nothing to worry about. Now strikers, that is something totally different? There problems are only starting……………..Cyclones should keep the flag of soccer flying in SW Florida for the foreseeable future.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U13 girls got taught a lesson of how to play soccer when they came up against the cape coral cyclones.
    The cyclones had no substitutes but still made the knights look like a D2 team. No tactical changes
    didn’t help and the knights crashed out of region cup. Not one attempt on goal by the knights made this

U12 boys didn’t do much better. Missed chances and poor changes by the coach made it hard for them
    to make a comeback against Celtic. Must be difficult for the parents when their coach is preparing to leave the field
    before the end of the game. Go figure that one out. Great example for how to behave.

U11 boys tried but just didn’t have it takes to turn it around. Lutz made them look like a D3 team and
    that’s a fact. I hope the coach took a page out of Luts Rangers coaching manual and make some

Great weekend of soccer with Cape Coral Cyclones coming out on top. Knights have a long way to go if they are to take top spot in SW Florida. The first is, are the coaches really interested in soccer or just there bank balance. I for one see the fruits of their labor as been quite sour. Excuses will be forthcoming but cyclones have nothing to worry about. Now strikers, that is something totally different? There problems are only starting……………..Cyclones should keep the flag of soccer flying in SW Florida for the foreseeable future.
    I don't know who we are playing in President's Cup but it don't matter. We're on a roll.

Comment

President's Cup teams

These are President's cup teams. I don't see you. What are you talking about? Are you under San Carlos?

Semi-Finals A
      Region B WESTSIDE 98 EAGLES NAVY

Region D TALLAHASSEE UNITED FC TUF

Semi-Finals B
      Region A CUTLER RIDGE SC FURY 98/9

Region C SAN CARLOS PARK SCORPION

Comment

Several missing players due to injury and illness. Knights best option in area over sharks and fire and lee.

Comment

It is a shame someone has posted this. I just pulled this link from the knights website.

It does not seem like they are making excuses, and actually congratulate the other SWFL teams. Says a lot about their organisation!

http://floridaknights.net/home/704072.html

Comment

truth hurts...........

It is a shame someone has posted this. I just pulled this link from the knights website.

It does not seem like they are making excuses, and actually congratulate the other SWFL teams. Says a lot about their organisation!

If the poster above is from the knights then they should know that excuses are the order of the day at this club....spinning it around trying to make a positive from a negative is an interesting way of trying to get the players to commit to this club. Worst record in SW Florida at the region cup cannot sit well even with the diehard ass kissers that exist there.

Post that on your website..................

Comment

The cyclones had no substitutes but still made the knights look like a D2 team.

I've got news for you. Region cup is D2 at U13 and above. State Cup is D1. The u13 Fire girls are playing State Cup this weekend.

U12 boys didn’t do much better.
              Region Cup Division 1 finalists at U12 is a bigger accomplishment than Region Cup champions at U13 (where the best teams are playing state cup).

U11 boys tried but just didn’t have it takes to turn it around.
              Once again, at least they were playing 1st division...and made it to the finals.

I cannot believe how ignorant parents are in SWFL.

Here's a breakdown for you:

U11-U12:
              Region Cup division 1----->mixed D1/D2 competitive
              Region Cup division 2-----> rec

U13-U18:
              Region Cup division 1------>D2 soccer
              Region Cup division 2------->rec
              State Cup------------------>D1 soccer

Comment

organisation??? we spell it with a z here in the good old USA...now go back to England. Everyone is on to your BS:) The u12 boys were very talented but JR cannot see past his ego, watching him pack up before the game was over gives people a glance at this ass....
                So you see, the other coaches may be young but with JR as their role model, they have no one to look up to!!! The Knights are not the problem, everything JR touches turns to ****...look back at the history!!!!!!

Comment

I've got news for you. Region cup is D2 at U13 and above. State Cup is D1. The u13 Fire girls are playing State Cup this weekend.

Region Cup Division 1 finalists at U12 is a bigger accomplishment than Region Cup champions at U13 (where the best teams are playing state cup).

Once again, at least they were playing 1st division...and made it to the finals.

I cannot believe how ignorant parents are in SWFL.

Here's a breakdown for you:

U11-U12:
                  Region Cup division 1----->mixed D1/D2 competitive
                  Region Cup division 2-----> rec

U13-U18:
                  Region Cup division 1------>D2 soccer
                  Region Cup division 2------->rec
                  State Cup------------------>D1 soccer
                  Any Knights teams in SC????? So you will agree that the Knights are rec/D2 club at best:)

Comment

Any Knights teams in SC????? So you will agree that the Knights are rec/D2 club at best:)
                    They are D1 competitive at U11/U12. D2 beyond U12...but they are a new club

Which club in SWFL has the most State Cup teams right now?

Comment

They are D1 competitive at U11/U12. D2 beyond U12...but they are a new club

Which club in SWFL has the most State Cup teams right now?
                      They are D1 competitive at U11/U12....they have D1 talent at this age but D3 coaching. Very frustrating:(

Comment

U13 Girls Fire playing State Cup is a joke! How many games have they won this year or better yet how many times have they beat the "D2" Knights?

Comment

U13 Girls Fire playing State Cup is a joke! How many games have they won this year or better yet how many times have they beat the "D2" Knights?
                          The Fire doesn't go trophy hunting in D2 tournaments (ie--Region Cup).

Congratulations Cape on your win playing D2!

Comment

No attempt on goal? What game were you watching? They may have not had many but they had at least a couple. Winning 2-0 is making a team look like a D2 team? If that is the case then D5 Pinellas County towards the end of the season made you look like D3 team. We are not here to boast like idiots, it is a first year team playing together. How long has your U13 players been playing together? One year?

Congratulations to the U13 Cape girls, I know they play hard with being yelled at and scared constantly. I like the girls, they are good girls; I feel bad for them as well, at least the Knight girls don't have parents knocking each other out at Hotels! Get a grip, cherish the moment and win gracefully.

Comment

Are the Cyclones playing State League and State Cup next year? or are they going to be trophy chasers and play Region Cup every year? I mean play PV, the real West Pines, not some West Pines U12 or U13 B team at Presidents Cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X