• Show
Clear All

What Do You Love/Hate About Your Club?

Is the grass always greener?

What do you love/hate about your club?

I'll start.....

I'm a GPS parent.

I love.....

that the club is so big they are able to offer numerous goalkeeping sessions at numerous locations.

that the coaches not only know their stuff, but teach in a kind and constructive way.

that the coach and DOC immediately respond to emails.

I hate.....

that the commitment level/interest is not there with some players leaving us short on numbers for games and practices.

that the club/coaches seem lenient with the above.

This is a genuine post. Please try to respond honestly and refrain from sarcasm/snark.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I'll start.....

I'm a GPS parent.

I love.....

that the club is so big they are able to offer numerous goalkeeping sessions at numerous locations.

that the coaches not only know their stuff, but teach in a kind and constructive way.

I hate.....

that the commitment level/interest is not there with some players leaving us short on numbers for games and practices.

This is a genuine post. Please try to respond honestly and refrain from sarcasm/snark.
    Come on. Really? It's a genuine post? Genuine in what way? What is your interest here? If it's genuine, explain why you started a whole new thread about something that's ripped worked over thousands of times, and explain what is motivating you.

Comment

Come on. Really? It's a genuine post? Genuine in what way? What is your interest here? If it's genuine, explain why you started a whole new thread about something that's ripped worked over thousands of times, and explain what is motivating you.
      Obviously to rile up the trolls....

Achievement unlocked! Thanks for playing.

Comment

I'll start.....

I'm a GPS parent.

I love.....

I hate.....

I coach at a club-do I get to play?
        I love the kids, hate the parents.

Comment

Obviously to rile up the trolls....
          There's only one person on this board who could be so utterly clueless about irony.

Comment

I coach at a club-do I get to play?
            I love the kids, hate the parents.
            Ok. I'm a parent.... I actually really like my player's coach. He's been great for my son.

Having said that, honestly, I'd like to know why you would hate us? Putting aside the real crazies (which would be obvious to everyone why you would hate certain parents)... why do you hate the "average Joe" parent?

Comment

man vs woman

is there anyone that doubts that this thread was set up by a woman????
              Only a woman could use the words love and hate in the same sentence.....or even just love.

Comment

is there anyone that doubts that this thread was set up by a woman????
                Only a woman could use the words love and hate in the same sentence.....or even just love.
                Yes, all of us would doubt that, especially considering how skilled some on the board have been taking on the role of a woman.

Comment

Yes, all of us would doubt that, especially considering how skilled some on the board have been taking on the role of a woman.
                  My name is Bruce Jenner...

Comment

Bruce, Which public bathroom will you use after you makes the change?

Comment

Bruce, Which public bathroom will you use after you makes the change?
                      More importantly Bruce, are you going to chop it off? Enquiring minds want to know.

Comment

We are at Valeo. We love the coaching and the practice session. We dislike the negative attention that the U12 NU parents bring to the club.

Comment

I love that my kids’ team is called “Elite”.
                          I hate the fact that “Elite” has been marginalized and now means “Average”.

Comment

I love this prior post.

As a proxy for my kid, I hate the level of commitment of my kid's team.

Comment

More importantly Bruce, are you going to chop it off? Enquiring minds want to know.

Yes. Both balls and the penis.....and the spares as well. He will give them, in equal amounts, to Obama and Baltimore's Mayor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X