Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Soccer Summer camp

I was thinking of exposing my child to a different culture by having my child attend a soccer summer camp.

I would like a camp in either Spain, Germany, or Italy.

Has anyone every put there child in a summer camp abroad? As a point of reference my child is a middle schooler that is a bubble player on an A team.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was thinking of exposing my child to a different culture by having my child attend a soccer summer camp.

I would like a camp in either Spain, Germany, or Italy.

Has anyone every put there child in a summer camp abroad? As a point of reference my child is a middle schooler that is a bubble player on an A team.
    Yes. Kazakhstan has a great program. Highly recommend you flying in and give it a try. Worked wonders for my u9 girl. It's in the same village where Borat was filmed.

Comment

Yes. Kazakhstan has a great program. Highly recommend you flying in and give it a try. Worked wonders for my u9 girl. It's in the same village where Borat was filmed.
      Some people need to be sodomized without KY. You sir are one of them

Comment

^^^^^^^^The best two responses on TS!!!

Comment

The eastern part of Ukraine is beautiful right now as well. great place for kids to spend a summer. They might even pick up a bit of the russian language while there

Comment

Wait, does Massachusetts allow other foreign soccer coaches? Mate?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X