• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedules posted.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?eventid=43113

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      GPS and charity should never be in the same sentence.
      I was referring to NSC. I agree that GPS is absolutely, positively, utterly and completely for profit.

Comment

A day late. My club should demand its money back!

Comment

A day late. My club should demand its money back!
          Please feel free to download the non-existent complaint form off our website and then send it in an envelope with no stamp and an incorrect address. We will get back to you very slowly with a very incomprehensible and unfriendly response...have a great day !...your friends at GPS

Comment

I didn't start thread but man you guys are rough... This dude wants to know where schedules are because... a) maybe he wants to get a decent rate and hotel b) maybe they have multiple kids playing different tournaments and trying to figure out if any conflicts c) they have family obligations over memorial day weekend and trying to juggle

Last time I checked Needham was not a charity tournament and there's no reason they shouldn't meet expectations they set for tourney schedule.
            1)not too many MA teams need hotels, and if so they've been booked for many weeks now, 2) and 3) we all have that yet didn't feel the need to get all riled up because the schedule was 24 hours late. Many tournaments barely get it listed 7 days prior.

Comment

My kid is graduating from college this year, but one of the things he mentioned when we chatted about soccer memories last spring was his first time at a "big" tournament - U12 Needham

It might look hard to you now, but, hopefully your kids will look back on the experience fondly - and the adults can get over their issues with the release of schedule. This used to be a fun, very well run event and, from a distance, still seems to be that way...

Good luck everyone with your seasons!

Comment

My kid is graduating from college this year, but one of the things he mentioned when we chatted about soccer memories last spring was his first time at a "big" tournament - U12 Needham

It might look hard to you now, but, hopefully your kids will look back on the experience fondly - and the adults can get over their issues with the release of schedule. This used to be a fun, very well run event and, from a distance, still seems to be that way...

Good luck everyone with your seasons!
                Stop being upbeat and positive. That's not what this site is for. ;-)

Comment

Needham is definitely for profit. Actually, the guy who actually owns the tournament is outside of GPS and is actually one of the ref assignors. He contracts with GPS to help him with tourney logistics b/c it has gotten that big over the years.

Comment

Needham is definitely for profit. Actually, the guy who actually owns the tournament is outside of GPS and is actually one of the ref assignors. He contracts with GPS to help him with tourney logistics b/c it has gotten that big over the years.
                    Isn't the tournament Mark Miskins full time job? I think GPS mostly helps out on the college showcase portion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X