X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Mass

Any thoughts?

Should post a advert banner at the Lusitano fields to grab the 50-100 kids walking from WUP this years end.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Any thoughts?
      good luck!

Comment

Broken Promises

Disappointment is the first word that comes to mind.

Comment

Any thoughts?
          My daughter loves her team and the coach. They have their up's and down's on the score board, not a powerhouse team, but strong enough to give the colleges a 2nd look.

Coach is easy to talk to and very helpful in the recruiting process.

Advice - go see a game of a team your child is interested in joining during the coming season. See if you/they like how the coach is behaving on the side line. How is the teams chemistry? Look around at the parents how are they acting?? Ask question directly of the coach after the game if he/she is available... see how they react.. This can tell you more about a potential team for your child more than any forum.

Good Luck

Comment

FC Mass

FC Mass - There is limited access to fields and teams are traveling all over the map for home games. Training in early spring was virtually non-existent because the club wasn't going to cough up any money to get turf or go indoors. The website is completely outdated and doesn't provide any current information. Teams that made it into NEP tournament last spring actually had to pay for referees! What a shame that the club (Matz) was too cheap to pay the referee fees for teams that made it to Final Four Weekend... I don't see this club lasting too long...

Comment

FC Mass - There is limited access to fields and teams are traveling all over the map for home games. Training in early spring was virtually non-existent because the club wasn't going to cough up any money to get turf or go indoors. The website is completely outdated and doesn't provide any current information. Teams that made it into NEP tournament last spring actually had to pay for referees! What a shame that the club (Matz) was too cheap to pay the referee fees for teams that made it to Final Four Weekend... I don't see this club lasting too long...
              Heard they were merging with...wait for it....Valeo!

Comment

I've always been surprised that a club run by a D1 women's head coach has not been able to put together a single dominant girls team in the 5+ years of the club's existence.

Comment

Matz started the club out of spite when WU passed him over. He's been continuing to feed off of disgruntled WU/Pioneer teams.

Comment

My daughter had a great experience with Ed. He was honest and upfront with us. Plus, my daughter was taught a lot with him coaching. Some people just like to throw rocks when they live in glass houses.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X