Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 U15 girls teams

I just moved to mass and my daughter was a top player in our old state. I know NEFC Elite is the best, but I was wondering if anyone could give a list of top teams we could look into.

Thanks

LOL. You have got to be kidding. Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I just moved to mass and my daughter was a top player in our old state. I know NEFC Elite is the best, but I was wondering if anyone could give a list of top teams we could look into.

Thanks
      On the very slight chance that this is an honest post, if your daughter really was a top player in your old state her old coach would likely be a better source of information that TS.

Comment

NE Rush is the preeminent team, just flying under the radar.

Comment

NE Rush is the preeminent team, just flying under the radar.
          TS die hard here. Can pretty much guarantee the above post was brought to you by someone other than NE RUSH parents; who THANKFULLY do not know about this moronic site. Preeminent is a stretch.

Comment

Troll post

Comment

On the very slight chance that this is an honest post, if your daughter really was a top player in your old state her old coach would likely be a better source of information that TS.
              Not only would the old coach be a better source of info, he or she would do some groundwork and probably make a few calls on your daughter's behalf.

Comment

Thanks
                Another just moved to Mass thread, LOL. First thing very early on a Monday morning no less. And very formally asks for a "Top 10," and not just the few top teams. And despite being so new and clueless can still assert "I know NEFC Elite is the best." You didn't even refer to them generically as NEFC, but instead "NEFC Elite," and yet you haven't heard of the teams from clubs that get talked about night and day on TS? Too, too funny. What state did you come from? Heck, why not give us 3 or 4 states.

Comment

Another just moved to Mass thread, LOL. First thing very early on a Monday morning no less. And very formally asks for a "Top 10," and not just the few top teams. And despite being so new and clueless can still assert "I know NEFC Elite is the best." You didn't even refer to them generically as NEFC, but instead "NEFC Elite," and yet you haven't heard of the teams from clubs that get talked about night and day on TS? Too, too funny. What state did you come from? Heck, why not give us 3 or 4 states.
                  Podunk City, AL

Comment

Thanks
                    Take a look at Gotsoccer rankings. Number 1 is a definite NEFC, Stars ECNL is 2. 3-10 are all about the same. The End.

Comment

Take a look at Gotsoccer rankings. Number 1 is a definite NEFC, Stars ECNL is 2. 3-10 are all about the same. The End.
                      agreed. any given Sunday

Comment

Thanks
                        You are in luck! While NEFC Elite's roster is full, The NEFC Ass Monkeys are not only looking for players, but mascots as well. You should be a shoe in for that!

Comment

Thanks
                          Why not complete the hat trick and start another thread today?

Comment

Actually, I know NEFC because the top 5 threads were about NEFC since I've been looking on here. I asked here honestly for some info because I thought this was a sight about Mass soccer. I didn't post it to be attacked, or accused of my story being fake, but I guess they wern't kidding when people say Massachusetts is the rudest state. I asked for 10 because location and development matter to us not just whos the best.

Comment

Gotsoccer sucks. The rankings are a joke.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X