Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where have the Stars and Scorpions Gone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did i see this State Cup result correctly over in the U-13 bracket ?
    Stars ECNL 1
    GPS NPL 1
    Shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Keep drinking the Koolaide. Why in the world would NEFC be unhappy about the leagues they are playing in? Isn't winning national titles good enough or is the allure of getting your butts kicked by a bunch of the super clubs in the ECNL just to powerful an aphrodisiac for you?
      No worries, BTTD, just start another thread like you do every day.

Comment

Stars ECNL 1
        GPS NPL 1
        Shocking!
        Not at all. It's your first team vs stars first team. Take the leauge names out and maybe you can comprehend. Get GPS to secure a ECLN spot and walla that npl team is now ecnl .....but you can't can ya?

Comment

Stars ECNL 1
          GPS NPL 1
          Shocking!
          Link please.

Comment

The Stars supporters used to like to boast here on TS that "ALL" the best soccer players ALWAYS ended up playing for the Stars". How long is been now since that boast was actually true?
            STARS has lost its shine... they got too big... Very average coaches... too many teams .... coaches sometimes don't show up and there is a lot of shuffling around.

Third and fourth teams are just subsidizing the ECNL...

NEFC is really emerging as a power house.....

Very sad about STARS....

Comment

Stars MUST be doing something right. They still get talked about and bashed incessantly. Seems like at least every third word in every thread on the site is 'Stars.' And it's not even close when it comes to which club has the most threads devoted to it (by the opposition).

Comment

Link please.
                www.nepstatecup.Com
                Girls U-13, scroll down and there it is

Comment

www.nepstatecup.Com
                  Girls U-13, scroll down and there it is
                  Sorry
                  www.statecups.com

Comment

Nepstatecups.Com
                    I feel shame...

Comment

STARS has lost its shine... they got too big... Very average coaches... too many teams .... coaches sometimes don't show up and there is a lot of shuffling around.

Third and fourth teams are just subsidizing the ECNL...

NEFC is really emerging as a power house.....

Very sad about STARS....
                      So true. I mean you look at NEFC and they only field one maybe two teams at most per age group. Yes people that was sarcasm. Stars now has 6 or 7 gu10 teams, as does GPS and NEFC. Club soccer is a great business--good for all of them for having a good business plan and selling a product we want to buy.

Comment

NEFC better choice then stars NPL teams. The college commits basically don't exist other than a special group of 18's. Late in the game for juniors to see D1 offers. Speaking with several NPL 16/17 parents and they realize what was marketed isn't happening. Very disappointed parents as they realize the Northeast League is a joke with limited scouts watching games.

Comment

Stars MUST be doing something right. They still get talked about and bashed incessantly. Seems like at least every third word in every thread on the site is 'Stars.' And it's not even close when it comes to which club has the most threads devoted to it (by the opposition).
                          It's amazing the Breakers/Scorps aren't even part of the discussion anymore.

Comment

Wake up people. If you think Stars an NEFC & their supporters on TS are selling dreams, of where's the best place to be, take a really good look at D1 soccer. If you are not getting the full ride -- 1 out of million -- then spend your money on the lottery, it might pay off.

Comment

Is my Rolls Royce better than your Bentley?, or is my Maserati better than your Ferrari?, or is my Rolls Royce better than your Ferrari,? or is my Maserati better than your Bentley?, or is my Ferrari better than your Bentley?, is my Maserati better than your Rolls Royce?

So who really wins while all the experts on TS make their claim?

Are bragging rights the only thing you get?

Who are you bragging too?

Do all the experts on TS brag?

Comment

Wake up people. If you think Stars an NEFC & their supporters on TS are selling dreams, of where's the best place to be, take a really good look at D1 soccer. If you are not getting the full ride -- 1 out of million -- then spend your money on the lottery, it might pay off.
                                How many of these TS experts will even care about either club once their kids are done with soccer? Answer - none.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X