• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    blah blah blah
    truth hurts

Comment

Nope. Calling you out for attacks -- regardless of the target -- does not constitute a defense of anything. It's just exposure of YOU and your daily shenanigans. You happen to spend most days obsessed with Stars so that accounts for your error in comprehension. When you spend 3 weeks attacking D3 you don't hear a word about Stars from me (and amazingly there are no words from anyone about Stars until you resume your mission after being sidetracked on some other obsession of yours). Not one. You'd be closer to something resembling the truth if you accused me of defending D3, which is something I have had a personal investment in. Stars have not impacted my life for a minute beyond responding to you.
      Nice try Perspective! There are hundreds of posts with your name all over them. I am a true post detective, so you're fooling no one but yourself. Keep the Stars flag flying.

Comment

troll

Comment

Nice try Perspective! There are hundreds of posts with your name all over them. I am a true post detective, so you're fooling no one but yourself. Keep the Stars flag flying.
          Actually he was always defending Breakers. Never mentioned Stars. Once NEFC (BTDT and the U15 parents switched their obsession to Stars is when he became more vocal about that club. I actually don't think it's about the clubs but more about the path and the ECNL for him since NEFC wants to prove so badly nobody needs that league even though they apply to it every year. The only problem is he pins every post on BTDT so he doesn't help his cause because that borders on obsession. Obviously there's more than one path so I don't even understand why either side cares what the other is doing. I think they both do well for their players.

Comment

Actually he was always defending Breakers. Never mentioned Stars. Once NEFC (BTDT and the U15 parents switched their obsession to Stars is when he became more vocal about that club. I actually don't think it's about the clubs but more about the path and the ECNL for him since NEFC wants to prove so badly nobody needs that league even though they apply to it every year. The only problem is he pins every post on BTDT so he doesn't help his cause because that borders on obsession. Obviously there's more than one path so I don't even understand why either side cares what the other is doing. I think they both do well for their players.
            Nice try again Perspective! You continue to speak in the third person which is really unbecoming of you. Just fess up and you'll feel better. You're a major Stars shill and that's okay. The problem is when you become a hypocrite and deny it when there are hundreds of posts supporting Stars over the years that have your fingerprints on them. When Stars start attacking 15 year old girls, you were nowhere to be found. Your silence was deafening.

Comment

Nice try again Perspective! You continue to speak in the third person which is really unbecoming of you. Just fess up and you'll feel better. You're a major Stars shill and that's okay. The problem is when you become a hypocrite and deny it when there are hundreds of posts supporting Stars over the years that have your fingerprints on them. When Stars start attacking 15 year old girls, you were nowhere to be found. Your silence was deafening.
              Oh, he was there alright, right in the middle slinging mud at 15 yo's. A true class act that one is.

Comment

Wrong. Not him. Just somebody who has observed this debate for a while. But now you are blaming Perspective on every post? Priceless. Both sides are obsessed. For clubs they won't even think twice about in five years. Both sides have done enough mud slinging at kids on this site. Neither side gets to play the victim here. Any true "post detective" can find that. You should realize that people are laughing at both sides. Not with you but at you. One is no better than the other.

Comment

Wrong. Not him. Just somebody who has observed this debate for a while. But now you are blaming Perspective on every post? Priceless. Both sides are obsessed. For clubs they won't even think twice about in five years. Both sides have done enough mud slinging at kids on this site. Neither side gets to play the victim here. Any true "post detective" can find that. You should realize that people are laughing at both sides. Not with you but at you. One is no better than the other.
                  Spot on but don't point that out! They may stop and then everybody's entertainment ends. Bunch of idiots arguing with each other. Can't make this stuff up.

Comment

As ALTR (A Long Time Reader) I would be interested to read posts where Stars players were individually identified and attacked the way NEFC players have been over the past 4-5 years. I'm sure that there are few random posts but I can't ever remember reading anything near the magnitude of what has been perpetrated against those wearing an NEFC uniform since the spat with Scorpions erupted back in 09.

Comment

I'd love to say that I pray for the day that both BTDT and Perspective leave the MA TS board, but if that were ever to (blessedly) happen, sadly we would never know, because people would still be attributing every damn post to them regardless. The day I don't read one of their freaking names in every freaking thread will be a good day indeed.

Comment

As ALTR (A Long Time Reader) I would be interested to read posts where Stars players were individually identified and attacked the way NEFC players have been over the past 4-5 years. I'm sure that there are few random posts but I can't ever remember reading anything near the magnitude of what has been perpetrated against those wearing an NEFC uniform since the spat with Scorpions erupted back in 09.
                        Good point about the Scorpions spat but I would also say the parents of those kids bring some of it on themselves with their endless self promotion of their kids by posting endlessly about them on this site. You can't post a link anytime their kids name is in print and not expect some backlash. They are looking for attention. My point is there is enough blame on both sides to go around.

Comment

I'd love to say that I pray for the day that both BTDT and Perspective leave the MA TS board, but if that were ever to (blessedly) happen, sadly we would never know, because people would still be attributing every damn post to them regardless. The day I don't read one of their freaking names in every freaking thread will be a good day indeed.
                          Actually when you write posts like this you are every bit blame as anyone here is. You thinking you are somehow above it all and only your criticism is valid is just as ridiculous as anything else written here, except for some foolish reason you seem to believe you are somehow more righteous in your indignation than the next guy. That is just delusional. There is no real BTDT or Perspective at this point they are just code names for opposing mobs.

Comment

So you should have an easy time coming up with links to where I posted great things about the Stars. Please, we're waiting. I didn't really see any attacks on 15 year old girls. I saw a few about their parents and towards someone constantly tooting the NEFC horn. I can, however, gladly re-link you to BTDT blasting 12 year old girls and calling out his own striker last year after state cup with much hostility. There are thousands of similar posts and unfounded attacks on all manner of targets from our buddy. Will be happy to link you to those as well.

Comment

Actually when you write posts like this you are every bit blame as anyone here is. You thinking you are somehow above it all and only your criticism is valid is just as ridiculous as anything else written here, except for some foolish reason you seem to believe you are somehow more righteous in your indignation than the next guy. That is just delusional. There is no real BTDT or Perspective at this point they are just code names for opposing mobs.
                              So which one are you? My guess is Perspective.

Not being righteous, just sick of their egoism and obsessiveness. But you are right, just mentioning them myself makes my skin crawl and I am contributing to the madness. I apologize and I am out.

Comment

Stop it, BTNT. The "Felger" bit is getting old.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X