Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    um...sure...ok...that statement shows how much of an idiot you are I would say. Sounds like you got dropped on your head a few too many times as a baby
    Agree with both posters. Gramatically incorrect, but the substance is spot on. Maple is done.

Comment

2 large NEP clubs merging also. Could be quite significant if it happens.
      Can't happen unless approved by NEP board, and that word would already be out. To many people would be involved or have to be given a heads up, so I doubt it would be kept secret if 2 NEP clubs talked serious about a merge.

Comment

Thanks to NEP being a monopoly tool for the big clubs, Maple isn't going away. In fact, it will grow and the bigger clubs in Maple now (Valeo, AVSC) will grow because they are now the big dogs. There are still plenty of high level teams in Maple. The divisions overall may be weak, but most of the D1s have two or three very good teams that will play Maple, Region 1 and State cup and everyone will be perfectly happy.

Now if NEP opens its doors to some more of these clubs we'll have a different story.

So you want NEP to 'open its doors' to become..............like MAPLE???
        While it would be nice to have Massachusetts to divison, it won't happen because this would require egos to be set aside. We are now even further away with the NPL teams not participating in State Cup.
        For the better teams and clubs, quality regional leagues (which NEP and MAPLE claim to be) will be dominant.

Comment

Funniest part about the "MAPLE is done" prognostications is the suggestion that NEP doesn't have clubs fielding their own D, E or F teams and getting trounced by a town team at a holiday tournament.

Comment

Funniest part about the "MAPLE is done" prognostications is the suggestion that NEP doesn't have clubs fielding their own D, E or F teams and getting trounced by a town team at a holiday tournament.
            Bingo give that man a cigar. Not sure why this clueless fool started the thread but the only "Fat lady singing" is his mother.

Comment

Bingo give that man a cigar. Not sure why this clueless fool started the thread but the only "Fat lady singing" is his mother.
              Your mother called and had only two words to say.
              = town League

Comment

The league is swirling the drain & townball is dead

Comment

poor state of MA soccer

Thanks to NEP being a monopoly tool for the big clubs, Maple isn't going away. In fact, it will grow and the bigger clubs in Maple now (Valeo, AVSC) will grow because they are now the big dogs. There are still plenty of high level teams in Maple. The divisions overall may be weak, but most of the D1s have two or three very good teams that will play Maple, Region 1 and State cup and everyone will be perfectly happy.

Now if NEP opens its doors to some more of these clubs we'll have a different story.
                  Heard Valeo has taken their ball and gone over to EDP because NEP wouldn't have them and MAPLE is just not even adequate.

Comment

Can't happen unless approved by NEP board, and that word would already be out. To many people would be involved or have to be given a heads up, so I doubt it would be kept secret if 2 NEP clubs talked serious about a merge.
                    Boston breakers and bolts are merging

Comment

If that happened it would be one of 11/12 clubs in the country to have both ECNL and DAP. They would also have NPL on both girls and boys side. Not sure if Bayside is still part on Bolts but it woud give their players access to ECNL also. This would be huge for both clubs becasue they would have pieces to make both clubs better on both their sides. I seriously doubt this would happen but would be a game changer in this area.

Comment

If that happened it would be one of 11/12 clubs in the country to have both ECNL and DAP. They would also have NPL on both girls and boys side. Not sure if Bayside is still part on Bolts but it woud give their players access to ECNL also. This would be huge for both clubs becasue they would have pieces to make both clubs better on both their sides. I seriously doubt this would happen but would be a game changer in this area.
                        Would also bring in a lot of boys teams to improve the numbers for NEP teams and DAP. Scorpions are part of the deal?

Comment

I don't know if this is true. Have heard this rumor for the last couple of years. I just think it is a good match for both clubs. Will give the Bolts a great South Shore area presence to recruit for DAP and allow others to play NPL or NEP. It will make the boys side the best club on the South Shore if true. The girls as I already stated would get a lot a good players too. Most Bolts teams have a few if not more qualitiy players that would help the ECNL and NPL teams especially if Bayside is in the equation.

Comment

I don't know if this is true. Have heard this rumor for the last couple of years. I just think it is a good match for both clubs. Will give the Bolts a great South Shore area presence to recruit for DAP and allow others to play NPL or NEP. It will make the boys side the best club on the South Shore if true. The girls as I already stated would get a lot a good players too. Most Bolts teams have a few if not more qualitiy players that would help the ECNL and NPL teams especially if Bayside is in the equation.
                            Aren't Bayside and Boston Bolts two separate clubs? Boston bolts would add a lot more coverage in Newton, Dedham and tapping Boston can't hurt.

Comment

Aren't Bayside and Boston Bolts two separate clubs? Boston bolts would add a lot more coverage in Newton, Dedham and tapping Boston can't hurt.
                              Bayside is Bolts. Same club.

Comment

Bayside is Bolts. Same club.
                                Incorrect. Try to do your research.

There's FC Greater Boston Bolts - http://www.fcbolts.com/

and there's Bayside FC (Bolts) in Rhode Island - http://www.baysidefc.com/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X