Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What? Nothing to say about Jewish parents? Or African American parents? Surely you can lump them all into one nice tidy bundle that you can trash. Have at it.

Oh, I know. Say something about helicopter parents who are gay. That would fascinate me.
    Lol. I'm pretty sure that post was a parody.

Comment

Lol. I'm pretty sure that post was a parody.
      Was it? It goes to the heart of the endless arguing about this topic - D1 is the be all end all and D3 is high school soccer in a different uniform. Or is it? Is it all about academics and there's decent D3 soccer out there? Certain posters want to put everything into organized little boxes when in reality it's messy and all over the place. Toss in the highest degree of obsession, bitterness and stubbornness (that puts toddlers to shame) and you have the endless threads on this topic.

Comment

Was it? It goes to the heart of the endless arguing about this topic - D1 is the be all end all and D3 is high school soccer in a different uniform. Or is it? Is it all about academics and there's decent D3 soccer out there? Certain posters want to put everything into organized little boxes when in reality it's messy and all over the place. Toss in the highest degree of obsession, bitterness and stubbornness (that puts toddlers to shame) and you have the endless threads on this topic.
        Before posting, people should state up front what they think college, and the college years, are for. I think it would clear up a lot.

Comment

Nescac

Comment

Nescac
            Duke is king

Comment

National champions baby!! and third and that stupid list. Beat that nutjob.

Comment

National champions baby!! and third and that stupid list. Beat that nutjob.
                Yup, it does make sense to decide where to play soccer in college based on its recent men's basketball performance. Can't argue with that logic. You are the bestest dad in the whole world! I learn sooo much reading your every post. Please share more of your wisdom.

(

Comment

Yup, it does make sense to decide where to play soccer in college based on its recent men's basketball performance. Can't argue with that logic. You are the bestest dad in the whole world! I learn sooo much reading your every post. Please share more of your wisdom.

(
                  Jealous and stupid is no way to go through life son

Comment

You must be looking in the mirror, as I am neither.

Comment

Yeah, right.

Comment

If our friend BTDT had gone to Hobart he might have played in the NFL, LOL.

Comment

the water is always blue on a sunny day you know....

Comment

Shut your mouth up

Comment

Not an original quote, but funny nonetheless. The actual quote is "fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Wormer to Flounder - Animal House.

Comment

Fat and drunk?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X