Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this for real, I've heard nothing about this, and I have games that weekend..??
    It is the Girls NYCSL - NPL Teams and the New England - NPL Teams in the Crossover Cup games on 5/9 & 5/10. Neither of these leagues or their teams have games scheduled that weekend.

Top 4 Teams from each of these leagues will play that weekend for the Crossover Cup. The bottom 4 teams from each of the leagues will also play each other that weekend.

All 8 teams from both the NYCSL - NPL and New England - NPL will have games that weekend.

Comment

Correct.. But there's two crossovers, nycsl premier league with Northeast NPL
      Here's schedule https://docs.google.com/a/empire-soc...En3jM/pubhtml#
      Wrong. Your link is not to the NYCSL - NPL or the New England - NPL schedule or teams.

Comment

Wrong. Your link is not to the NYCSL - NPL or the New England - NPL schedule or teams.
        Google is your friend

Comment

That was a link to the crossover games between the NYCSL "premier" and NEP premiership and to illustrate that there are separate schedules and structure for the premier division and the NPL division. NPL division schedule is not posted online.

Comment

That was a link to the crossover games between the NYCSL "premier" and NEP premiership and to illustrate that there are separate schedules and structure for the premier division and the NPL division. NPL division schedule is not posted online.
            Wrong...again. Both the girls NYCSL - NPL and the New England - NPL schedules are indeed posted on their respective websites. There are no games scheduled for 5/9 or 5/10, in either league.

Comment

Wrong...again. Both the girls NYCSL - NPL and the New England - NPL schedules are indeed posted on their respective websites. There are no games scheduled for 5/9 or 5/10, in either league.
              Ok link to NPL crossover games..

Yeah that's what I thought clown.

Comment

Regular season schedules are up, crossover cup games for NPL are a big mystery. The travel division of NY and NE is what's posted. If you're NPL, you know when your games are.

Comment

Ok link to NPL crossover games..

Yeah that's what I thought clown.
                  There is no link or posted schedule for the NPL Girls Crossover Cup, there can't be yet. It's going to be based on the top 4 teams (from each league) from the league standings through the weekend of 5/3. They'll then play in the Crossover Cup on 5/9 & 5/10 in Lancater.

Comment

There is no link or posted schedule for the NPL Girls Crossover Cup, there can't be yet. It's going to be based on the top 4 teams (from each league) from the league standings through the weekend of 5/3. They'll then play in the Crossover Cup on 5/9 & 5/10 in Lancater.
                    I have a feeling this is a cluster****, looks like some teams booked that weekend with games already.

Comment

I have a feeling this is a cluster****, looks like some teams booked that weekend with games already.
                      If you're in the playoffs you'll be motivated enough to change the schedule. Since it's a league event schedules for those teams aren't set in stone.

Comment

I know people are going to shoot this down but other than NEFC Elite and Syracuse the other NPL teams are no better than the the Stars and Breakers NPL teams. The Stars NPL is having a great season and the Breakers are a bit of shock from last year. The Stars are scoring a lot of goals also. Will be interesting to see how the USCS state cup games go with NEFC, Stars NPL, NEFC Premier, Aztecs NPL, Breakers NPL and GPS NPL these next few months. I think it will be NEFC Elite NPL vs Stars NPL final and Stars only lost 3-1 I think last year in the NPL National Championship in the Semifinals.

Comment

I know people are going to shoot this down but other than NEFC Elite and Syracuse the other NPL teams are no better than the the Stars and Breakers NPL teams. The Stars NPL is having a great season and the Breakers are a bit of shock from last year. The Stars are scoring a lot of goals also. Will be interesting to see how the USCS state cup games go with NEFC, Stars NPL, NEFC Premier, Aztecs NPL, Breakers NPL and GPS NPL these next few months. I think it will be NEFC Elite NPL vs Stars NPL final and Stars only lost 3-1 I think last year in the NPL National Championship in the Semifinals.

NPL sucks!!!!

Comment

We need to stop being so focused on the league. If you look at the MPS and NEFC tournament in the last month, NPL teams have lost to both NEP and Maple teams. Just like all the other leagues, NPL is watered down. The top team at MPS would get beaten by most Maple and NEP 2nd and 3rd teams, this is not a surprise. Yes, Breakers has improved but they still have a lot of gaps, and have no shot at making it to the semi-finals. It's pretty much a sure bet that NEFC Elite and Stars NPL will make it to the finals, with NEFC Elite winning. I don't think anyone is shocked by this observation.

Comment

Npl is a scam

Comment

Npl is a scam
                                Let me guess - you posted it sucks earlier. Please enlighten us, or are you simply a man of little substance?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X