X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a Duke fan but this is great!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/danielk74/du...nce-on-ma-o7hn

I hope you are kidding because that's retarded.

Comment

The Athletics Department used to be one of the last bastions of straight thinking and straight talking without the deforming influence of the liberal PC campus freakshow. Now they are targeted and forced to do these Maoist recitations like a hostage in an ISIS video. I feel bad for these kids who just want to play ball and study.

Comment

Please tell me this is a parody or I'm making my kid pull her application. What a joke. Once it's on the internet you can never get it back. The student athletes who participated in this hot mess will be associated with it forever. Our femi-nazi overlords in academia have gone too far with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Please tell me this is a parody or I'm making my kid pull her application. What a joke. Once it's on the internet you can never get it back. The student athletes who participated in this hot mess will be associated with it forever. Our femi-nazi overlords in academia have gone too far with this.
          What a hoot! There really are patents that bigoted in MA and you can find them on the sidelines at girls soccer game.

Comment

What a hoot! There really are patents that bigoted in MA and you can find them on the sidelines at girls soccer game.
            It's true. If you were overheard saying "retard" or "dyke" on the sidelines you would get some homo she-male bigot all riled up.

Comment

People are trying to change the old boys club way of thinking and talking. But with ignorant parents it will never change.

Comment

People are trying to change the old boys club way of thinking and talking. But with ignorant parents it will never change.
                No, "people" aren't trying to change the old way of thinking. The liberal nazis on campus cannot abide anyone thinking differently from them. These kids are just pawns to their social experimentation.

Comment

No, "people" aren't trying to change the old way of thinking. The liberal nazis on campus cannot abide anyone thinking differently from them. These kids are just pawns to their social experimentation.
                  If you're serious about this, send your kids elsewhere. There are places like Liberty U.

Comment

Duke used to be the most anti-liberal, anti-progressive school in the nation a few years ago.
                    They used to only recruit students and athletes of rich and stable households.

I wonder what changed for Duke? I guess they're trying to be more like Harvard and all the liberal Ivy League schools.

Comment

Duke used to be the most anti-liberal, anti-progressive school in the nation a few years ago.
                      They used to only recruit students and athletes of rich and stable households.

I wonder what changed for Duke? I guess they're trying to be more like Harvard and all the liberal Ivy League schools.
                      Yeh only rich white snob bigots should be allowed to attend the top universities.

Comment

Yeh only rich white snob bigots should be allowed to attend the top universities.
                        Harvard accepted a record number of African Americans this year. And more Ivy League schools are accepting qualified minorities.

Whites are slowly becoming the minority in America. It's a fact.

Comment

I dont have a problem with the campaign. However it seems like the only group that had no mention were white men. Ironically, this is the same group (white men) that was run out of Duke on a rail based on a knee jerk reaction to a false allegation (Duke Lacrosse).

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Comment

I dont have a problem with the campaign. However it seems like the only group that had no mention were white men. Ironically, this is the same group (white men) that was run out of Duke on a rail based on a knee jerk reaction to a false allegation (Duke Lacrosse).

The more things change the more they stay the same.
                            There is no need for the representation of white men anymore. White men are already over-represented in America. I can see how Duke is trying to balance it out by severely over-representing minorities. It's definitely working.

Just like how minorities can't be racist against white people. It's simply impossible for a Mexican or Black person to be racist towards a White person.

Comment

There is no need for the representation of white men anymore. White men are already over-represented in America. I can see how Duke is trying to balance it out by severely over-representing minorities. It's definitely working.

Just like how minorities can't be racist against white people. It's simply impossible for a Mexican or Black person to be racist towards a White person.
                              Harvard, Duke, Princeton, UCLA, Stanford are all seeing this and giving more opportunities to people who aren't White. Blacks have been fighting the system for a long time now and they deserve a little hand from college admissions, it makes sense and it's totally fair.

I'm a white male and I believe it's the only way to truly make America a melting pot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X