Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEP / NYNPL crossover?

Wasn't there some kind of crossover matches between the tops of both these leagues? Is this still happening and if so where can I find the schedules? Thanks.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn't there some kind of crossover matches between the tops of both these leagues? Is this still happening and if so where can I find the schedules? Thanks.
    Not happening. The fields in Lancaster are still not open.

Comment

Not happening. The fields in Lancaster are still not open.
      I have no idea if those crossover games are happening or not, but there have been games in Lancaster for a few weeks, so that won't be the reason why.

Comment

There was some crossover NEPNPL/NYNPL matches on March 28/29. And the 5 turf fields are actually indeed open in Lancaster, along with 2 new Stars Complex fields 1/4 mile down the street.

Comment

There was some crossover NEPNPL/NYNPL matches on March 28/29. And the 5 turf fields are actually indeed open in Lancaster, along with 2 new Stars Complex fields 1/4 mile down the street.
          Can you tell me where the schedules for that are found? I remember seeing them, but cannot find them now.

Comment

I have no idea if those crossover games are happening or not, but there have been games in Lancaster for a few weeks, so that won't be the reason why.
            The games were scheduled on the Lancaster grass fields. Those are still a mess. The games have definitely been cancelled. Oh well. Would have been nice to get a few more games in, but so be it.

Comment

The games were scheduled on the Lancaster grass fields. Those are still a mess. The games have definitely been cancelled. Oh well. Would have been nice to get a few more games in, but so be it.
              https://slate.adobe.com/a/1xDvB

Comment

It looks like the top four teams in standings from both NPLs will play eachother for crossover Cup. With the winner getting a bid for the national championship. Will the U14 age group use a combined standings from fall/spring to determine standings? It looks like NYNPL does use continued standings from fall. When NEP NPL shows separate standings from fall and spring.

Comment

It looks like the top four teams in standings from both NPLs will play eachother for crossover Cup. With the winner getting a bid for the national championship. Will the U14 age group use a combined standings from fall/spring to determine standings? It looks like NYNPL does use continued standings from fall. When NEP NPL shows separate standings from fall and spring.
                  Only Spring counts.

Comment

Only Spring counts.
                    Well that would put Aztec& Yankee in if only spring standings count. If fall and spring count it would put Bayside & Syracuse in. And Yankee and Aztec out.

Comment

Well that would put Aztec& Yankee in if only spring standings count. If fall and spring count it would put Bayside & Syracuse in. And Yankee and Aztec out.
                      It's points per game. Nefc, Yankee, Oakwood, and Syracuse for the 14s

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X