looking to make a move

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey "Pathfinder," do you want to take credit for any of the very recent ridiculous and transparent threads or for the 16 threads posts a few nights ago? Some, most, or all? BTDT is feeling unfairly singled out and would like to share the guilt or be able to deny any participation at all. Can you give a buddy a helping hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Thanks for lying yet again, BTNT. Your boldness is noteworthy, though, given the degree to which you have been exposed in recent weeks. You are a remarkably small man and seriously clueless about the damage you have done to yourself.
      You talk like a cross between a comic book character and a broken record. Get some new material. And then don't wear it out.

Comment

You talk like a cross between a comic book character and a broken record. Get some new material. And then don't wear it out.
        the very ironic lack of insight continues

Comment

the very ironic lack of insight continues
          As does yours.

Comment

Hey "Pathfinder," do you want to take credit for any of the very recent ridiculous and transparent threads or for the 16 threads posts a few nights ago? Some, most, or all? BTDT is feeling unfairly singled out and would like to share the guilt or be able to deny any participation at all. Can you give a buddy a helping hand?
            I saw the threads and no it was not I that started them.

I still think you should be banned, Perspective. But if you are not banned, I can only hope that when your time that it is agonizing and lengthy.

Looking forward to 7 games of soccer and 3 games of baseball this weekend. Enjoy.

-- Pathfinder

Comment

I saw the threads and no it was not I that started them.

I still think you should be banned, Perspective. But if you are not banned, I can only hope that when your time that it is agonizing and lengthy.

Looking forward to 7 games of soccer and 3 games of baseball this weekend. Enjoy.

-- Pathfinder
              Nice. I thought there was almost no chance you would find and respond to a post directed to you within the same day.

Clearly you really are an attentive student of the site. Do you think anyone else should be banned, Pathfinder? You're OK with everything else on the site? The never-ending assaults on clubs, the gross distortions, the 16 threads posted at the same time, the ongoing fictionalized threads with obvious intent? Should I go on? Do you consider yourself a fair and neutral observer? Or are you by your own admission quite biased regarding what you find objectionable and what you choose to overlook as fair game?

Comment

Just returned to this post to see if there was any actual information, but still nothing more than childish bickering. Pathetic.

Comment

Just returned to this post to see if there was any actual information, but still nothing more than childish bickering. Pathetic.
                  Too funny. Actual information???

You mean in response to this OP?

"Dear Talking Soccer,
                  My daughter has been playing for the stars for the last few years. We are extremely disappointed. Since we live very close to RI do you think Bayside would be a better option? I truly value the insights and opinions I see on this site! Thank you!"

Maybe next time the OP can share how "I truly value the insights and opinions on this site!"

Comment

Nice. I thought there was almost no chance you would find and respond to a post directed to you within the same day.

Clearly you really are an attentive student of the site. Do you think anyone else should be banned, Pathfinder? You're OK with everything else on the site? The never-ending assaults on clubs, the gross distortions, the 16 threads posted at the same time, the ongoing fictionalized threads with obvious intent? Should I go on? Do you consider yourself a fair and neutral observer? Or are you by your own admission quite biased regarding what you find objectionable and what you choose to overlook as fair game?
                    Not that attentive. I probably swing by 2.5 times a week.

To answer your questions
                    No
                    Yes
                    N/A
                    No, Please go away
                    Yes
                    I am by my own admission quite unbiased.

-- Pathfinder

Comment

Not that attentive. I probably swing by 2.5 times a week.

To answer your questions
                      No
                      Yes
                      N/A
                      No, Please go away
                      Yes
                      I am by my own admission quite unbiased.

-- Pathfinder
                      Well played Pathfinder. Given how your vote on P makes no sense in combination with your first No above and then your N/A, you have reconfirmed that attempting to engage you in an actual rational discussion is a waste of time.

Comment

Well played Pathfinder. Given how your vote on P makes no sense in combination with your first No above and then your N/A, you have reconfirmed that attempting to engage you in an actual rational discussion is a waste of time.
                        I am not sure what you are trying to get out of this site. I am not trying to get "engagement". Additionally, I am not trying to have a discussion or a debate.

I do think Perspectives should be banned.

-- Pathfinder

Comment

I am not sure what you are trying to get out of this site. I am not trying to get "engagement". Additionally, I am not trying to have a discussion or a debate.

I do think Perspectives should be banned.

-- Pathfinder
                          Why?

And why do you visit the site?

Comment

Why?

And why do you visit the site?
                            Why don't I engage?
                            I don't engage because I do not like to have a conversation with someone that can not identify them self. It is confusing to me who I am conversing with. On other forums sites I go on there is a forced identification. On those sites I will engage.

Why do I come to this site?
                            I come to this site because believe it or not there is a fair amount of information here. Once you are hear long enough, you can quickly ignore the noise and actually learn the soccer landscape. I have learned a lot about DAP, EDP, Got Soccer, Valeo, Bolts, GPS, Private school soccer etc.

Comment

Why don't I engage?
                              I don't engage because I do not like to have a conversation with someone that can not identify them self. It is confusing to me who I am conversing with. On other forums sites I go on there is a forced identification. On those sites I will engage.

Why do I come to this site?
                              I come to this site because believe it or not there is a fair amount of information here. Once you are hear long enough, you can quickly ignore the noise and actually learn the soccer landscape. I have learned a lot about DAP, EDP, Got Soccer, Valeo, Bolts, GPS, Private school soccer etc.
                              Sorry forgot to sign it
                              -- Pathfinder

Comment

Sorry forgot to sign it
                                -- Pathfinder
                                No worries, BTDT.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X