Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just a hunch- not many timbers affiliates will be going south- my money is on United, opfc and adf traveling south (FC Portland already has). Maybe timbers will try to save face, act like they have morals, and have Eugene travel down there....
    Straight facts.

Comment

Just a hunch- not many timbers affiliates will be going south- my money is on United, opfc and adf traveling south (FC Portland already has). Maybe timbers will try to save face, act like they have morals, and have Eugene travel down there....
      Westside teams have gone down to Medford on many occasions, don't know where you get the idea that Alliance teams are excluded from that...

Comment

Knock it off. Everyone that is here chatting about young boys knows what they are doing and knows it's frowned upon by society. That is exactly why we are doing it anonymously. Keeping it in the closet.

You think you are so much better but I bet you do weird things too.
        Nothing wrong with dudes chatting about boys on an anonymous chat room.

Comment

Westside teams have gone down to Medford on many occasions, don't know where you get the idea that Alliance teams are excluded from that...
          Westside has a lot of teams, so sure they have HAD to go down before. However, wouldn't it be intersting as well as telling if non alliance teams did have to travel and Alliance teams did not? Also, where is the Bend team? Are they fielding an 05 team?

Comment

Westside has a lot of teams, so sure they have HAD to go down before. However, wouldn't it be intersting as well as telling if non alliance teams did have to travel and Alliance teams did not? Also, where is the Bend team? Are they fielding an 05 team?
            Our non-alliance team is headed to Medford. So that’s 2 so far.

Comment

Anyone know if Northside 4H not fielding a team either with another club?

Comment

Our non-alliance team is headed to Medford. So that’s 2 so far.
                Feb schedules are out. Cfc and etfc both visit Medford, RVT visits Eugene. No RVT/Westside games yet.

Comment

Feb schedules are out. Cfc and etfc both visit Medford, RVT visits Eugene. No RVT/Westside games yet.
                  Does it really matter? Drive down there, get an easy dub, grab some in-n-out and get on with your weekend!

Comment

Does it really matter? Drive down there, get an easy dub, grab some in-n-out and get on with your weekend!
                    8.5 hours of driving later it still is chit- an overhyped burger can be had in Keizer just so you know and that does not make it any better. Some of you may enjoy a miserable drive on I5 but I do not. Create a south and north division or put rvt where they should be, RVT just does not belong in the top level premier bracket....sorry just facts

Comment

And get some meth!

Comment

In n out is the PBR of hamburgers. Better than Budweiser (McDonald's), but not by much, but the cool kids love it. Medford does have Harry and David for us old farts.

If you can't do Portland to Medford in under four hours, you're too slow.

Comment

In n out is the PBR of hamburgers. Better than Budweiser (McDonald's), but not by much, but the cool kids love it. Medford does have Harry and David for us old farts.

If you can't do Portland to Medford in under four hours, you're too slow.
                          If you're not first, your last

Comment

Medford does have Harry and David for us old farts..
                            #okboomer

Comment

#okboomer
                              Hey, I am not the one who posted that, and I am not a boomer but Harry and David is the bomb! I mean, not worth driving to Medford, but still quite nice.

Comment

DA runners-up 1, OYSA State Cup champs 0

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X