Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No he isn't he played in a U10 game last weekend please talk what you know.
    Uh, news flash. That entire Boyton team that beat Parkland is u10. All playing up in u11 first division. So, if they beat little Messi at Parklnd, those boys must be destined for even greater things. Hell, they'll probably be in the next U.S. World Cup roster.

See how flawed your logic is, dad? Just take a deep breath and enjoy your kid. At this rate, the boy will hate you and the game by the time he is 13. Jesus.

Comment

Uh, news flash. That entire Boyton team that beat Parkland is u10. All playing up in u11 first division. So, if they beat little Messi at Parklnd, those boys must be destined for even greater things. Hell, they'll probably be in the next U.S. World Cup roster.

See how flawed your logic is, dad? Just take a deep breath and enjoy your kid. At this rate, the boy will hate you and the game by the time he is 13. Jesus.
      I know they are I can read and as I stated are you happy about the Boynton team against 1 player?

Comment

Come on people, lets relax a bit. Once again you are getting upset over a kid (who you are supposedly not the parent of). "Please talk what you know". What??? Talk what you know?? Grammar is very important dude.

Besides,who cares where this kid is playing especially if it is not your own. Its a little creepy when someone is getting this upset about a child that they do not know but for some strange reason is watching him all the time!

Comment

Maybe we are talking about a different kid. Do you have 1 superstar on the U10 and another on the U11 teams? Because the kid I am talking about played U11 last weekend not U10. They played a U10 team but the Parkland team was U11.

Comment

I know they are I can read and as I stated are you happy about the Boynton team against 1 player?
            Yes, the Boynton U10 team is probably very happy they beat this U11 team & any other U11 team they beat.

Comment

Maybe we are talking about a different kid. Do you have 1 superstar on the U10 and another on the U11 teams? Because the kid I am talking about played U11 last weekend not U10. They played a U10 team but the Parkland team was U11.
              He plays both if needed his primary team is U11 we are not speaking about a different player same kid

Comment

He plays both if needed his primary team is U11 we are not speaking about a different player same kid
                Just make sure he doesn't play both over a weekend tournament. That would disqualify both his teams.

Comment

Just make sure he doesn't play both over a weekend tournament. That would disqualify both his teams.
                  Yeah, dad. That would suck for your superstar and you. How sick do you have to be to come on a website and gas your own kid while pretending (even if badly) to be a disinterested observer (who just happens to know every detail about the boy, the tens he plays on, and his opponents). Seek help now. You have issues.

Comment

Yeah, dad. That would suck for your superstar and you. How sick do you have to be to come on a website and gas your own kid while pretending (even if badly) to be a disinterested observer (who just happens to know every detail about the boy, the tens he plays on, and his opponents). Seek help now. You have issues.
                    My only issue is that parkland not get disqualified this weekend

Comment

You might want to worry about winning before you worry about being disqualified. Lol. Should they bring a u9 team up so parkland can get a W?

Comment

You might want to worry about winning before you worry about being disqualified. Lol. Should they bring a u9 team up so parkland can get a W?
                        Lol. So far Parkland has lost to a u10 team (boynton), and only beat a truly bad team u11 boys team by one goal (CSU, look at CSU team's record) and a u11 girls team. Little messi is not exactly covering himself in glory, dad. Maybe that's why you are on a website trying to gas him. Makes you feel better about things, no?

Comment

No one is getting DQ they know the rules. Comparing a tournament to early season PB league shows you know nothing at all.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the little player that they are talking about has almost all their goals in all those games also. Not bad for 1 player

Comment

Damn didn't I tell you we are good over here!

Comment

Look by age the U11 player the only player on the team is the best he is or should be a U10 so by far he is good ...... Parkland does it correct the feature a player in a system and it works fairly well other teams dumb down the masses and leave your kid to rot ! At parkland the best player play and train with the best other clubs not so much ....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X