Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davie Girls mass Exodus

All girls running away from Davie to Weston, my daughter lost the last two years here at Davie. Mediocre coaching staff and no leadership in the Club

Should have happened long ago, but I'm not sure Weston is the answer.

Comment

So the Davie girls will pass the Weston girls on the way as they switch places?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        All girls running away from Davie to Weston, my daughter lost the last two years here at Davie. Mediocre coaching staff and no leadership in the Club
        Just someone trying to stir it up. With the new addition in coaches at Davie you would be crazy to leave.

But we all do what we feel is right, just dont come here bashing. Must have been a player from the B team.

Comment

Just someone trying to stir it up. With the new addition in coaches at Davie you would be crazy to leave.

But we all do what we feel is right, just dont come here bashing. Must have been a player from the B team.
          who you kidding you know both clubs are in complete disarray. Just go to Sunrise or Bca before you get shut out.

Comment

who you kidding you know both clubs are in complete disarray. Just go to Sunrise or Bca before you get shut out.
            Little man I simply stating an opinion on Davie. I have no concern about Weston.

With regards to Sunrise, we will pass. Too many reason why we would never play for them.

Boca ECNL, love the concept and if you can make the team then great.

Comment

Sunrise

You only go to Sunrise if you want your daughter to play with the best and against the best.
              You also go if you want the highest possible exposure to the top college coaches.
              Sunrise will be in the top bracket of every major event that they enter.

If you are not interested in the above then don't bother.

Good Luck either way!

Little man I simply stating an opinion on Davie. I have no concern about Weston.

With regards to Sunrise, we will pass. Too many reason why we would never play for them.

Boca ECNL, love the concept and if you can make the team then great.

Comment

You only go to Sunrise if you want your daughter to play with the best and against the best.
                You also go if you want the highest possible exposure to the top college coaches.

Good Luck either way!
                DOES SUNRISE HAVE ECNL ????
                THat is the top league for girls.

Comment

Good Luck either way!
                  What about rising u14! I brought my daughter there! What a waste of a drive. Please explain! Refund me my gas from Miami. I'm really bothered by it too!

Comment

What about rising u14! I brought my daughter there! What a waste of a drive. Please explain! Refund me my gas from Miami. I'm really bothered by it too!
                    Why was it a waste of time?

Comment

When did Sunrise get ECNL?

Comment

Ugh, you idiots come on here and continue to talk about Sunrise. Sunrise is as will be a better decision than Boca United only because the first yr of a new league is always difficult. The rising U16 and plus is not going to make a difference in the ENCL club. Sunrise has a proven record. They will continue to strive for the best and play against the best and have numerous of college coaches watch them. It's sad that Davie crumbled, but it's only because CG wants no change or true challenge. He thinks loyalty, lol loyalty is better than getting the best players on the team. See where it got you. Coach MP is a great coach but limited due to the constant political issues of keeping "daughters co-coach on a premier team". This is why Davie never could ever compete against any great SF club. They lost numerous of times against Florida teams, mainly against Sunrise.

Comment

Ugh, you idiots come on here and continue to talk about Sunrise. Sunrise is as will be a better decision than Boca United only because the first yr of a new league is always difficult. The rising U16 and plus is not going to make a difference in the ENCL club. Sunrise has a proven record. They will continue to strive for the best and play against the best and have numerous of college coaches watch them. It's sad that Davie crumbled, but it's only because CG wants no change or true challenge. He thinks loyalty, lol loyalty is better than getting the best players on the team. See where it got you. Coach MP is a great coach but limited due to the constant political issues of keeping "daughters co-coach on a premier team". This is why Davie never could ever compete against any great SF club. They lost numerous of times against Florida teams, mainly against Sunrise.
                          Davie / Weston has some solid rising u 15 and u 16 players that are being wasted at Davie / Weston. would recommend they buzz on over to Sunrise to be a part of quality teams as its odvious the Drama at Weston and Davie is still a hot issue and only escalating
                          No drama with sunrise just teams continuing to develop punching their ticket to Southern Regionals as State Champs. Just calling it like it is and these are the facts

Comment

Davie / Weston has some solid rising u 15 and u 16 players that are being wasted at Davie / Weston. would recommend they buzz on over to Sunrise to be a part of quality teams as its odvious the Drama at Weston and Davie is still a hot issue and only escalating
                            No drama with sunrise just teams continuing to develop punching their ticket to Southern Regionals as State Champs. Just calling it like it is and these are the facts
                            Go and sit on the bench!!

Comment

Why are you afraid?

If you are in fear of your daughter riding the bench then you are afraid of competition.
                              This is the exact attitude that finally took down the Davie rising 16 team!
                              At Sunrise we feel that the girls should always be competing.

Go and sit on the bench!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X