Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston girls mass exodus

it's a fact, it's happening, everybody is leaving Weston, forget about the Pre-Academies that were announced, payback time gentlemen! did u hear that DW, JC, SE and the rest, you and your arrogance killed the girls program .. enough.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    it's a fact, it's happening, everybody is leaving Weston, forget about the Pre-Academies that were announced, payback time gentlemen! did u hear that DW, JC, SE and the rest, you and your arrogance killed the girls program .. enough.
    yup hello davie

Comment

where is everyone going?

Comment

where is everyone going?
        Far away, far away.

AYSO, Davie, Sunrise, West Pines, Miami lakes.

Why stay with the crooks???!!!!

Weston members did you go to the meeting? I heard...the club, the club...how it is structured, who is what, bla bla bla.

What I did not hear are the salaries of

MN, VP. I am sure there are others. But a few phone calls and fact checking they are making a killing!!!. 80k+, 125k+..are you kidding me? It is clear there is a divide with AYSO. I hope they kick you out of regional. HOw come in the meeting you did not say how you PLAN TO DEVeLOP MY CHILD????????
        HOw come in the meeting you could not look parents in the face and tell them you recruit for the DA. You cannot develop your own kids?????

Of all there 55-60 teams how many did great this year?
        Ok you can come back and post Danone cup...bla bla...
        So if that is the case your u14 academy team next 2 years should be stacked. Win their division in the academy right? Your 02 pre academy team did not win state cup so they are not all that.

The ones that stay are drinking the juice, and crazy. They feel they have the next Messi and they feel Weston FC will take them there. Take them where?

Comment

it was all about the org chart .. and presenting the ALL star coaches, no word about how they will make the academies ..

Comment

it was all about the org chart .. and presenting the ALL star coaches, no word about how they will make the academies ..
            How they will make it ?
            VP and MN and AS recruit all over dade, broward, and palm beach.
            They have no plan. Smoke and mirrors, bait and switch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE

Watch it, so true, so true. The great Weston FC has spoken!!!!

Comment

Ecnl????????

Weston girls DOCs put all their money on ECNL, when that went down ... the exodus started taking place ..

Comment

hey everybody lets go play for plantation

Comment

Please come out this Saturday to sunrise tryouts
                  There is room for serious and dedicated players
                  No drama
                  Just soccer

Comment

sad to see how they destroyed the girls program... keep listening to VP

Comment

I go there thinking it is good but its no my daughter is very much oraganized and with disipline but not westom which is the most surprising that I find. Why so big club is so lack organized. I take her out and go to Sunrise.

Comment

Who cares about girls soccer pleaseeee!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who cares about girls soccer pleaseeee!!!!!!!!!!
                          I would imagine you are like 5 foot tall and fat as s h i t
                          Oh and no one likes you.

Comment

Tryouts

Lots of tryouts still this weekend.

Comment

The girls are heading to Davie. No drama just soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X