Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA league teams in sweet 16 =ZERO

Reading posts about Tryouts for clubs that play in USA league. If your kid plays USA league just go to the club closest to hone.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reading posts about Tryouts for clubs that play in USA league. If your kid plays USA league just go to the club closest to hone.
    And if your dad spends his time boosting his ego by worrying about clubs and leagues you don't play in, move as far away as you can from his home as soon as you can. That way you might have a chance of growing up to be well adjusted adult instead of an insecure man-child like him.

Comment

USA league teams in sweet 16 =1

Actually there was one U17 boys team that played USA and made it to round of 16.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=17

Comment

USA league teams in sweet 16 =ZERO

Actually there was one U17 boys team that played USA and made it to round of 16.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=17
        Actually found 4 that played USA that made round of 16 in the boys divisions. U13, U14, U16, and U17. Granted USA is not a strong league but at least look before you post. Now if you would of said round of 8. Then you would of been correct.

Comment

USA and CDL are advanced Rec leagues PERIOD> That is all. If you are a top player you have already found a team playing in a better state league.. and/or have made it far enough to qualify to be invited into one of those leagues as a team based on your past results.

If you are willing to pay the Clubs salary and put on a comp uniform and feel really special, then by all means keep supporting the Club bills with the Rec leagues costing you $1000 per year.

Do what makes you happy, but understand what you are buying into and sort out the club BS stories. Then choose to open your checkbook or not.

Comment

USA and CDL are advanced Rec leagues PERIOD> That is all. If you are a top player you have already found a team playing in a better state league.. and/or have made it far enough to qualify to be invited into one of those leagues as a team based on your past results.

If you are willing to pay the Clubs salary and put on a comp uniform and feel really special, then by all means keep supporting the Club bills with the Rec leagues costing you $1000 per year.

Do what makes you happy, but understand what you are buying into and sort out the club BS stories. Then choose to open your checkbook or not.
            You are an idiot. 1st you start a thread saying usa league had 0 teams in final 16.

Then when it was pointed out that you have no clue what you are talking about and that usa teams did make it you make idiotic generalized statements about usa and cdl being advanced rec leagues. If they are such low level leagues then how could they possibly make it that far.

Go back under your bridge you troll.

Comment

Yes, I would say that the USA League, with very few exceptions is a Rec league. The CDL league is a much better league than USA and many of the participants in CDL, also play other leagues like FSPL, NPL, etc...

Comment

I love how posters comment under the guise of being experienced soccer parents who want to provide advice about leauges, etc..." Do what makes you happy, but understand...." Its just so disturbing. Why? Why even start this thread? Why knock other leagues? Why in the world do you even care that they exist and other people choose them? Is it the middle school bully mentality of "i need to make others feel bad so i can feel good?" "Or I enjoy provoking others?" Good lord its so transparent. Well guess what- you CHILD is the player here not you but your are behaving like a child. How would you react if you own child was tearing his classmates down in school for their accomplishments to make himself feel better? Hopefully you would correct him and help him grow up to be a decent young man with good morals and humility. And yet as an anonymous poster on talk soccer you are trying to make other feel bad for something you have no part of and affects you NOT AT ALL. Does the existence of another league somehow hurt your family? Affect your pocketbook? Do you really think people believe that you are altruistically posting to prevent them from spending their dollars unwisely?
                My son played USA. He played in sweet 16 and while he was sad they lost, he was delighted they made it in. He also plays ODP and attended an ID2 camp so i believe he is developing well with the coach he has, playing against the teams he plays against. Our total cost for training was $525.00. He is completely satisfied with his team, experience and development.
                Can you not just be satisfied with where yiur child is, what he has accomplished and not tear others down. We honestly can see right through you and its sad and irritating.

Comment

Yes, I would say that the USA League, with very few exceptions is a Rec league. The CDL league is a much better league than USA and many of the participants in CDL, also play other leagues like FSPL, NPL, etc...
                  New poster here, one whose kid has played USA, CDL, FSPL, & R3PL. I must disagree with you, I believe that CDL has devolved into USA league with a prettier wrapper. CDL has been accepting USA teams to fill holes for many years now, holes that existed because the "bigger" clubs weren't sending teams to CDL, but rather to other leagues. They started to look at CDL as an afterthought. Now, they just added an historically average-to-below-average performing club, West Pasco, to the junior side. Really? They know the end is near.

Comment

That had more than the entire Chargers club. What a crap club the Chargers are!

Comment

What teams are in these leagues? Just curious.

Comment

I love how posters comment under the guise of being experienced soccer parents who want to provide advice about leauges, etc..." Do what makes you happy, but understand...." Its just so disturbing. Why? Why even start this thread? Why knock other leagues? Why in the world do you even care that they exist and other people choose them? Is it the middle school bully mentality of "i need to make others feel bad so i can feel good?" "Or I enjoy provoking others?" Good lord its so transparent. Well guess what- you CHILD is the player here not you but your are behaving like a child. How would you react if you own child was tearing his classmates down in school for their accomplishments to make himself feel better? Hopefully you would correct him and help him grow up to be a decent young man with good morals and humility. And yet as an anonymous poster on talk soccer you are trying to make other feel bad for something you have no part of and affects you NOT AT ALL. Does the existence of another league somehow hurt your family? Affect your pocketbook? Do you really think people believe that you are altruistically posting to prevent them from spending their dollars unwisely?
                        My son played USA. He played in sweet 16 and while he was sad they lost, he was delighted
                        they made it in. He also plays ODP and attended an ID2 camp so i believe he is developing well with the coach he has, playing against the teams he plays against. Our total cost for training was $525.00. He is completely satisfied with his team, experience and development.
                        Can you not just be satisfied with where yiur child is, what he has accomplished and not tear others down. We honestly can see right through you and its sad and irritating.

Well said

Comment

USA League is the worst league in the state of Florida, if your delusional and think this a great league, then you might as well light one thousand dollars on fire. USA League produces no college athletes, it's basically rec soccer at a higher cost

Comment

USA League is the worst league in the state of Florida, if your delusional and think this a great league, then you might as well light one thousand dollars on fire. USA League produces no college athletes, it's basically rec soccer at a higher cost
                            Please prove me wrong, list college scholarships and teams that have done well at State Cup, ur silence is deafening

Comment

Please prove me wrong, list college scholarships and teams that have done well at State Cup, ur silence is deafening
                              This thread is amazing and sad. Yes I agree with the poster that attempted to call out the thread starter. It is juvenile, and I'd agree also that a good portion of what is written on TS smacks of bullying. I'd also throw in that while the USA in older ages is filled with many, many kids that are playing soccer BECAUSE THEY ENJOY IT - (terrible!), I'll also say that there can't be many in this west coast florida area that did not at one time play in this exact league; are you parents just hypocritical or what? The league was good enough to start in, but not end in?

As to the league, there are many leagues in Florida exactly like the USA league. Every region has their own leagues, USA happens to fall in our area. If you lived in another part of the state you may not even know this league, so to come on here and say USA is the worst is a silly, ignorant statement. You need to get out of your bubble once in a while!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X