Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doubtful probably TB on here, they are the ones with the most to lose.
    Exactly, I am so certain that a B team player got selected to ECNL since that is the first place a B team player would want to try-out for.

Comment

Doubtful probably TB on here, they are the ones with the most to lose.
      Screw you. We don't care about what they are doing. We are busy handling our own teams. Get a life.

Comment

Exactly, I am so certain that a B team player got selected to ECNL since that is the first place a B team player would want to try-out for.
        I am sure you are familiar with the parents of B team players who think their daughter should be playing on the top team. Those are the ones who try out above their level. TB is not interested in anything but keeping their successful program going.

Comment

I know it's hard to expect but Can someone please be honest? Did a Sunrise Yellow & a Team Boca Navy (their second teams players) get selected for BU ECNL? If that's true then I think it would be hard to argue that all the previous comments saying how ridiculously weak BU team were all accurate. It's really sad that all the better players couldn't embrace ECNL and form a competitive team but I have to agree, if this is true, then BU teams are going to be a disaster.
          Yes, this is very true and we wish her well with her new team and adventure at ECNL. Hopefully she will be able to have the college recruiting exposure her family is wishing for.
          The Team Boca A team roster was full and it just never worked out into an opportunity for her to play up with the Elite team at Showcases. Hope she makes the most of her opportunity at BU.

Comment

Yes, this is very true and we wish her well with her new team and adventure at ECNL. Hopefully she will be able to have the college recruiting exposure her family is wishing for.
            The Team Boca A team roster was full and it just never worked out into an opportunity for her to play up with the Elite team at Showcases. Hope she makes the most of her opportunity at BU.
            What age group is she?

Comment

I am sure you are familiar with the parents of B team players who think their daughter should be playing on the top team. Those are the ones who try out above their level. TB is not interested in anything but keeping their successful program going.
              Good for TB. And what do you care about ECNL? Most of the posters on here are hoping for ECNL to fail here in South Florida for their own selfing ulterior motives.

First they were bashing ECNL and how it's not that special. When that made them look foolish then they started attacking BU and the kids that play there.

Those girls that aren't afraid to try to go to the next level on ECNL shouldn't be afraid.

Comment

Yes. Agree. Players reaching for the next level is excellent. Honestly, anyone who is truly interested in young players developing should be applauding the arrival of ECNL regardless of what club has it. It is always good for the masses when players have something to aspire to. My earlier response was in regards to someone suggesting that TB is on here bashing BU because of this development. That is absolutely incorrect. ECNL can and will evolve and all the local clubs should consider focusing on developing the players that have out their trust in them.

Comment

*put their trust in them.

Comment

Oh she will, and sorry but I don't think she was a B player, maybe she was considering all TB players are B players. Team roster wasn't full enough, considering you had guest players. Nice try thou.

Comment

Oh she will, and sorry but I don't think she was a B player, maybe she was considering all TB players are B players. Team roster wasn't full enough, considering you had guest players. Nice try thou.
                      There were certainly no stars on that team this past year. You saying that your kid was the best player on the roster and looked down on her team mates? How many goals did she score this year for her club team ?

Comment

There were certainly no stars on that team this past year. You saying that your kid was the best player on the roster and looked down on her team mates? How many goals did she score this year for her club team ?
                        That player never said or thought she was the best player on that team your just an idiot. I think the player your talking about was a defender, so asking how many goals she scored shows your a daddy that thinks he knows everything about soccer.

Comment

you can keep pretending all you want but BU is in some serious trouble playing ecnl. they expected many more top players to run to BU just because they got in ecnl and its just not happening. Major screw up by ecnl board and everyone will pay the price when teams don't want to play BU a sec on game after they whip them 8-0
                          Someone should have listened to this guy

Comment

Someone should have listened to this guy
                            ECNL will continue to grow in South Florida as more clubs will be inclined to pursue this route then DA as didnt turn out the way it should have in South Florida and Florida.

Comment

ECNL will continue to grow in South Florida as more clubs will be inclined to pursue this route then DA as didnt turn out the way it should have in South Florida and Florida.
                              ECNL would be nuts to add another club to south Florida. Boca United was humiliated when they had it last time and now humiliated again when they had DA. Let’s see one ECNL make it before they add more and. especially not ever Boca United again. They are a **** show

Comment

It all depends on the location, Boca too close but North Palm Beach might be a prime location to bring in Martin County and Wellington. Jupiter and Gardens have huge feeder systems through their rec program.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X