Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL Tryouts - Boca United

Could you please offer honest opinions of the Boca Un. ECNL tryouts? I know there are other threads that have gotten pretty ugly against them but I am just looking for honest feedback.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could you please offer honest opinions of the Boca Un. ECNL tryouts? I know there are other threads that have gotten pretty ugly against them but I am just looking for honest feedback.
    The best way for you to get information and form an opinion is to go to a tryout and see for your self first hand and talk to people. Coming on here for any kind of opinion either way is a waste of time

Comment

We made the move. In the U16s they have 5 ODP state team players and 3 region III players i recognize. Not the strongest team but a good start.

Honestly other than some Sunrise players I do not think in this age group in South Florida is extremely strong. Pinecrest, Weston, Team Boca, Boca United, Davie, Cooper City, Ft Lauderdale, Plantation how many strong players are out there?

Comment

The best way for you to get information and form an opinion is to go to a tryout and see for your self first hand and talk to people. Coming on here for any kind of opinion either way is a waste of time
        You're right! Thank you

Comment

shhhh, if we are really quiet those mean people won't hi jack this thread.

Comment

I thought there were some decent players from the U14 group.

Comment

We made the move. In the U16s they have 5 ODP state team players and 3 region III players i recognize. Not the strongest team but a good start.

Honestly other than some Sunrise players I do not think in this age group in South Florida is extremely strong. Pinecrest, Weston, Team Boca, Boca United, Davie, Cooper City, Ft Lauderdale, Plantation how many strong players are out there?
              OC will kill them. They will finish dead last

Comment

honestly they were really light, no top players at all. Everyone on here from BU just telling lies. Obviously if they had top players they would say their initials or where they are from. There are no top players going to a weak first year ecnl team like BU. Tats the truthz1

Comment

honestly they were really light, no top players at all. Everyone on here from BU just telling lies. Obviously if they had top players they would say their initials or where they are from. There are no top players going to a weak first year ecnl team like BU. Tats the truthz1
                  Yep shame, shot at the title and SF will allow it to fail or be relegated and then ECNL will pull out of the South and you can all start traveling North again...small minded.

Comment

BU is not a team. BU is a club. There are plenty of top players there but we shouldn't name them here. It would only start attacks on middle school and high school girls by some very mean spirited adults.

If you're interested, go check it out Thursday or Sunday at South County Park.

Comment

My daughter will be there. I tried to get some honest feedback but it is clear that is not possible. I will take the advice of another poster and just come out and see for myself.

Comment

My daughter will be there. I tried to get some honest feedback but it is clear that is not possible. I will take the advice of another poster and just come out and see for myself.
                        All they do is attach anything that is not sunrise related. because they are the best.

what age group will your daughter be in? U16s look good not great but good.. They do have some recognized payers which have been given spots.

Good luck

Comment

All they do is attach anything that is not sunrise related. because they are the best.

what age group will your daughter be in? U16s look good not great but good.. They do have some recognized payers which have been given spots.

Good luck
                          sorry attack

Comment

One Region 3 player

Get your facts straight.

Comment

It's funny how when anyone comes on here and tells the truth that the tryouts are really weak with no not area players BU parents come on here and say it's not possible to get the truth. Amazing. The truth is the tryouts are honestly very weak and no good players are attending so if you don't want the truth don't ask for it. We completely wasted our time bringing our oldest daughter and won't waste it again with our younger daughter who is a top player. Believe me or don't, I'm telling you the truth so you don't waste your time like we did

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X