Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then you will be assured of being on a rec level team.

Exactly which is why we are not interested in more of the same

Comment

Ok , keep thinking that while FC whips massive up and down field!! You pay, you play is their motto. And btw, the fields they are trying to get weren't in play when FC kicked them to the curb, after 1 year. Same as all the other clubs who used them for only 1 year to see what their real motive is,$$$$. Wish you luck next year, you'll need it.
      When did fc beat massive? I know the boys u 12 played the massive u 12 3 times last year and never lost. They tied once and won the other two. I also know the u11 boys beat fc u11 boys once. So what are you referring too? If you don't think fc isn't in it for money, watch some of the kids they have on the bench on the boys side. They can't even dribble. Probably why they got beat. So go back to palm beach kicks and quit thinking your boys reams wouldn't be so good if it wasn't for the money of textor, or should I say people of psl, and doron and felipe. Tom is only therr for the money. As soon as those guys go away, the club is gone. Next in line for tom's job will keep the team in west palm, so get used to driving to the garbage dump!

Comment

Not True

I don't believe the FC U12 boys played Massive U12 this year. FCs U12 were playing U13 2d Division this year. While they struggled and lack talent they would still easily beat Massive U12s based on both teams performances over the last 2 years.

The U11s did play each other in the early season of the Palm Soccer League. FC florida won that game. However, it appears FC may have lost some players as they ended the season by losing most of their games. Massive had the overall better U11 group but did lose to FC. Massive also played gold division SFSL while FC played 2d Division. Fc did region cup in both age groups and Danone Cup but were completely out of their league in both. Overall, both groups are pretty weak and will not get much better. At 11 v 11 both are likely second division teams until FCs rich parents sponsor some talent from down south.

Comment

Really massive is horrible
          Yes, they really are. Tired of their empty promises.

Comment

Yes, they really are. Tired of their empty promises.
            What promise did they make you that was empty?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X