Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical South Florida response. It wasn't the ref that put the ball in the net 10 times over the course of a 50 minute game. Face it, you got a beat down. Your less technical, less athletic, and less sportsmanship team was simply no match. 10 year old kids telling their parents that they are going to kick our players if they get the ball. Kids who score one goal and take their shirts off running around the field like an idiot when they are losing 6-1 at that point? Stay in South Florida and teach the kids some class before you come up here again.
    You are lucky our kids got diarrhea from that crappy Orlando water.

Comment

Congrats OC. Come back and see us south Fla. OC U10 is a beast!

Disney Memorial Day Soccer Shootout - 2015
      5/25/2015 CORAL ESTATES SC BREAKERS 0405 BLUE (FL) 5-0
      5/25/2015 KEY BISCAYNE SC BLUE (FL) 10-1
      5/24/2015 STRICTLY SOCCER FUTBOL SELECT BLACK (FL) 4-1
      5/23/2015 JYSC FURY ELITE 0405 (FL) 5-0
      5/23/2015 KENDALL SC 04 WHITE (FL) 4-0
      many of those teams had U11 players since this was a U11 Division playing with U10 and U9 kids. OC had at least 3 U11 said by refs

Comment

Disney

many of those teams had U11 players since this was a U11 Division playing with U10 and U9 kids. OC had at least 3 U11 said by refs
        Doesn't matter. Those S. FL teams are still not very good teams. The two top teams from SFUYSA U10 North division teams could beat them. I didn't think the West Pines Ricco team is really that bad. Did they go with a different team all together or has last years team broken apart? If some S. FL teams are willing to travel to Disney to play OC, how come OC never comes to play in S. FL like the Weston Cup? Does it get in the way of their own tournament or something?

Comment

Doesn't matter. Those S. FL teams are still not very good teams. The two top teams from SFUYSA U10 North division teams could beat them. I didn't think the West Pines Ricco team is really that bad. Did they go with a different team all together or has last years team broken apart? If some S. FL teams are willing to travel to Disney to play OC, how come OC never comes to play in S. FL like the Weston Cup? Does it get in the way of their own tournament or something?
          you were clearly not at the game. OC has three NFL linebackers that are 120 lbs playing against U9-U10 players they are all over 5ft tall, there is no way those kids are U10. Size matters at this age group. West pines is no longer a good U10 team
          there were plenty of Jacksonville and Central FL elite teams and from NC, IL and GA that did not make the final four but 2 South FL, one Central FL and one NC team to prove your point there was no North FL team there

Comment

you were clearly not at the game. OC has three NFL linebackers that are 120 lbs playing against U9-U10 players they are all over 5ft tall, there is no way those kids are U10. Size matters at this age group. West pines is no longer a good U10 team
            there were plenty of Jacksonville and Central FL elite teams and from NC, IL and GA that did not make the final four but 2 South FL, one Central FL and one NC team to prove your point there was no North FL team there
            Don't forget our kids had Diarrhea from that horrible Orlando water.

Comment

Don't forget our kids had Diarrhea from that horrible Orlando water.
              Stop letting them drink out of the toilette!

Comment

I bet you OCYS poisoned you! They already bought the refs in Central Florida!

Comment

I bet you OCYS poisoned you! They already bought the refs in Central Florida!
                  Hey its not funny! You try and play a whole match with crap blowing out of your a s s
                  see how you like it.

Comment

I actually saw the Kendall/OC game and it wasn't that bad(0-0) up until the half...saw one kid crap out and it was over for Kendall.

Must've been the water also (haha)

WP Rico Parent

Comment

Looks like Sfl have a lot of work to do to match OC in this age group, as they do in u12 and u13

Comment

Disney

Looks like Sfl have a lot of work to do to match OC in this age group, as they do in u12 and u13
                        Says the big fish in the small pond. Go read "Yertle The Turtle" and you'll know what I mean.

Comment

Says the big fish in the small pond. Go read "Yertle The Turtle" and you'll know what I mean.
                          Stop whining into cafe con leche and get little Julio out to the field he needs it, 10-1 hahaha

Comment

I can only imagine you are referring to the Jamaicans ( which everyone in central fl. knows are u10) and probably the big boy in the back. You can make all the excuses you want, the reality is that they are all u10. OC has a lot of smaller kids that did just as much damage but I don't see you complaining about them....

Comment

I can only imagine you are referring to the Jamaicans ( which everyone in central fl. knows are u10) and probably the big boy in the back. You can make all the excuses you want, the reality is that they are all u10. OC has a lot of smaller kids that did just as much damage but I don't see you complaining about them....
                              Spot on, the other kid who came from the rush at the start of the fall season, GB and MR sons are excellent players and to me are the three that make that team click.

Comment

Spot on, the other kid who came from the rush at the start of the fall season, GB and MR sons are excellent players and to me are the three that make that team click.
                                They have serious depth on that team for 8v8 but not sure about 11v11. It will be interesting to see how they do in Dallas this year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X