Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two soccer coaches who HAVE NEVER held real jobs whose wives have to work their asses off just to put food on the table. Those are great adult figures that I want giving instructions to my kid.
    My daughter played for BS when first came to Orlando and then again in high school and now she is in college. I know his family really well and you must not know him at all. Good guy, good coach, great family and he has always had a real job. You must be bitter to say something like that.

Comment

My daughter played for BS when first came to Orlando and then again in high school and now she is in college. I know his family really well and you must not know him at all. Good guy, good coach, great family and he has always had a real job. You must be bitter to say something like that.
      You must not know him at all if you are calling him BS.

Wait....actually that means you DO know him.

Thanks for proving me right.

Comment

Two soccer coaches who HAVE NEVER held real jobs whose wives have to work their asses off just to put food on the table. Those are great adult figures that I want giving instructions to my kid.
        Amen brother

Comment

Then you must also be a cheat if you let her play. Now that is the pot calling the kettle black. You are a great role model for your own children.....it is ok to cheat sweetheart...we will just blame the coach. You are a fu?%^&* idiot.
          your mama MF!

Comment

He played for the Las Vegas Dustdevils during 1991-1992. According to the Dustdevils Wiki page they didnt form until the 1992-1993.
            Ha Ha Ha ANOTHER SB Lie. What ELSE is new.

Comment

Ha Ha Ha ANOTHER SB Lie. What ELSE is new.
              He also lied about playing on the Colorado team, but at this point I'd be surprised if his name is actually Scott Brody.

Comment

Who will quit or get fired first? Scott or bobby?

Comment

This has to be the dumbest thread on this site. After reading this stuff it appears 1 maybe 2 people posing with multiple posts and replies to themselves as if they were another person. At least hide your same text content morons. You clearly have it out for these 2 or 1 coaches. So advertise your life or are you to much of a scumbag to discuss yours? You seem to enjoy bashing others. Who cares what job he has at least he is not milking the government as maybe you are? Hopefully you get exposed by someone or maybe you already are?

Comment

Everyone knows who it is just hit the ignore button :)

Comment

This has to be the dumbest thread on this site. After reading this stuff it appears 1 maybe 2 people posing with multiple posts and replies to themselves as if they were another person. At least hide your same text content morons. You clearly have it out for these 2 or 1 coaches. So advertise your life or are you to much of a scumbag to discuss yours? You seem to enjoy bashing others. Who cares what job he has at least he is not milking the government as maybe you are? Hopefully you get exposed by someone or maybe you already are?
                      Thanks SB!

Comment

Thanks SB!
                        SB and Kareemroach don't like to know a good reality check . BOTH are terrible coaches. Get a life and a real job and stay away from kids.. specially Kareemroach which doesn't have a wife or kids.. spend sometime meeting some people and stop popping balls. LOL

Comment

SB is a scumbag to the sport like Don King was to boxing except SB is worse!

Comment

I was at an ODP event and about 20 people were talking about SB. All were telling stories about all the crap and lies he had told them. One of the ladies said if SB was on fire I would watch him burn.... I fell out of my chair!

Comment

I was at an ODP event and about 20 people were talking about SB. All were telling stories about all the crap and lies he had told them. One of the ladies said if SB was on fire I would watch him burn.... I fell out of my chair!
                              They say the same thing about his friend BS. Do you realize how many things these two have in common. No reason they use to be best friends.

Comment

Fun to watch this person post and reply to their posts over and over! Get a life loser and stop trolling people. No one is buying into your posts and replies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X