Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which part of "At least for the moment" is hard for you to understand? Heck, we know that on paper, you are a better team and the only way to really know is to play head to head, which happened (not on paper, I guess), which we tied with a horrifically blown offside call, which would have made it 2 - 1 Strictly, but I digress. Yes, you are the more consistent team overall, with artistic players, like little baby Picassos, winners of the State Cup and the #1 team in the State of FL and probably the Nation, no one has ever seen any of your kids go to the bathroom. We know that only the best teams from Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain could only be the ones to give you a good game, because they don't play physical. It must be frustrating to be you, with no one worthy around to challenge your kids soccer ability. That is why, the achievement of being able to overtake the all mighty and powerful WFF Elite 99 boys team, even if only for a day, is the Mount Everest of soccer and truly more we could have ever dreamed of. We thank you and I think I can speak on behalf of the entire youth soccer community and say, thank you for being so damn good.
    Be wary about the WFF pro post, most likely a troll of some sort. Truth is the 4 teams in the finals and FL Fire are all about even. If they all played each other an equal amount of time my guess is the outcomes would be balanced.

Not sure what the artistic perspective was but WFF is not a team of artists, just a group of boys similar to WFF.

Comment

Which part of "At least for the moment" is hard for you to understand? Heck, we know that on paper, you are a better team and the only way to really know is to play head to head, which happened (not on paper, I guess), which we tied with a horrifically blown offside call, which would have made it 2 - 1 Strictly, but I digress. Yes, you are the more consistent team overall, with artistic players, like little baby Picassos, winners of the State Cup and the #1 team in the State of FL and probably the Nation, no one has ever seen any of your kids go to the bathroom. We know that only the best teams from Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain could only be the ones to give you a good game, because they don't play physical. It must be frustrating to be you, with no one worthy around to challenge your kids soccer ability. That is why, the achievement of being able to overtake the all mighty and powerful WFF Elite 99 boys team, even if only for a day, is the Mount Everest of soccer and truly more we could have ever dreamed of. We thank you and I think I can speak on behalf of the entire youth soccer community and say, thank you for being so damn good.
      Whoa, lots of pent up anger here. Get some help, it's just kids playing soccer...

Comment

Whoa, lots of pent up anger here. Get some help, it's just kids playing soccer...
        All the clubs around TB are equally weak, they all play low level soccer.The DOC do not care about developing players. All they need is your money.

Comment

All the clubs around TB are equally weak, they all play low level soccer.The DOC do not care about developing players. All they need is your money.
          Keep your kids more involved with academics. The highest level your kid playing for these local clubs could be NASL player. All you people reading this forum are morons.

Comment

Keep your kids more involved with academics. The highest level your kid playing for these local clubs could be NASL player. All you people reading this forum are morons.
            So you don't read? You only post? Please tell us more.

Comment

Who will play r3pl next year?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X