Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again...If your desperate to make a point then compare yourselves to Brandon alone. We are a NSEW club so skew your statistics anyway you'd like. Head to Head in the best of any clubs age groups is how all should compare. Were really not worried guys and we wish your club luck.
    Like a moth to the flame. It is hillarious that you know and respond to your name so well little flamer....lol

I know summon theee back lil flamer....reappear so we can laugh at you more.

Who would ever want to compare themselves to Brandon??? Brandon is the only one being oofed on in this thread.

Comment

Once again...If your desperate to make a point then compare yourselves to Brandon alone. We are a NSEW club so skew your statistics anyway you'd like. Head to Head in the best of any clubs age groups is how all should compare. Were really not worried guys and we wish your club luck.
      So long as you recognize that the Chargers club and it's NSEW affiliates are the top dog then I guess we are on the same page.

Comment

So long as you recognize that the Chargers club and it's NSEW affiliates are the top dog then I guess we are on the same page.
        That's what's so funny... Your wanna be Chargers lol

We have all the respect in the world for CW, maybe someday when you grow up you'll be just like them ?

Night night hawkers

Comment

We have all the respect in the world for CW, maybe someday when you grow up you'll be just like them ?

Night night hawkers
          Thank you for responding to your summons lil flamer......you can't get enough of us.

Please standby as we may summon you again for more entertainment.

You should have respect for them...they trashed your east and west campus teams all year!

Silly little flamer LMAO......now run along till we call for you again.

Comment

Night night hawkers
            Is this the same clown claiming 20 WFF players at CC DA? - and countless WFF boys turning down CC DA invites with dozens who could easily make the DA team? - and the guy who thinks there is a U15DA team?

What an absolute clown.

Comment

Thank you for responding to your summons lil flamer......you can't get enough of us.

Please standby as we may summon you again for more entertainment.

You should have respect for them...they trashed your east and west campus teams all year!

Silly little flamer LMAO......now run along till we call for you again.

Trust me this guy is a Brandon West Flamer the whole way. They do not like the fact that their club continues to decline. He deserves the beatings he has received, but we should not rub his face in it - actually - lets rub his face in it.

Comment

Is this the same clown claiming 20 WFF players at CC DA? - and countless WFF boys turning down CC DA invites with dozens who could easily make the DA team? - and the guy who thinks there is a U15DA team?

What an absolute clown.
                It is the problem with spinning so many lies. He simply lost track of them all.

Comment

Hawkers...do you want to talk girls soccer? Or would rather leave that alone?

Comment

Hawkers...do you want to talk girls soccer? Or would rather leave that alone?
                    Did somebody's lil bitty feelings get hurt??? sniffle sniffle........

We are sorry...sort of...you are just such an easy target.......

I guess I understand your attempt to change the subject. But since you have lost your last 8 attempted arguments in here, you probably want to be careful - but that is not your style is it?

Again, thanks for lurking and investing so much time on our FH thread silly little FLAMER.LOL

Comment

Did somebody's lil bitty feelings get hurt??? sniffle sniffle........

We are sorry...sort of...you are just such an easy target.......

I guess I understand your attempt to change the subject. But since you have lost your last 8 attempted arguments in here, you probably want to be careful - but that is not your style is it?

Again, thanks for lurking and investing so much time on our FH thread silly little FLAMER.LOL
                      Should I summon him back???

OKAY - Little Flamer,,,,your goofy presence and outlooks are hereby commanded....re-enter.

Comment

You Hawkers really are in a bubble, aren't you?

Comment

Fail.....can you feel the strings pulling you? Do you do "roll-over" commands as well....LMAO

Comment

No subject change, just asking an honest question? How is the girl's side of your club?
                            Pretty straightforward question...which I assume lends itself to a fairly easy answer, right?

Comment

By the way...what time are "lights out" in the RV? You have your computer hooked up to a generator?

Comment

Where do you think half of the WFF players come from dumbass?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X