Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    dream pipe!!! Weston girls side is about to disappear!!!
    It will not disappear .. I know we carry some soccer ignorant, annoying, FOS (FULL-OF-****) and arrogant people on the Board (DW is one of them -sorry I really tried hard not to mention any names) and I just wish they step down at some point but Weston has a large pool of girls especially on the rising U14 .. some players may leave because the club did not allow them to choose their own Coach (imagine that ..) but other girls will step up and put together a decent team.

Comment

List ?

Comment

List was taken off!!!!! hmm .. changes coming????

Comment

It is back on .. relax .. Boys' coaches were added

Comment

It is back on .. relax .. Boys' coaches were added
            http://westonsoccer.net/wfscfurytryouts/718762.html

Many great coaches listed for both the boys and girls teams. Loving it. I already signed up for the Weston tryout for both my children.

Comment

It will not disappear .. I know we carry some soccer ignorant, annoying, FOS (FULL-OF-****) and arrogant people on the Board (DW is one of them -sorry I really tried hard not to mention any names) and I just wish they step down at some point but Weston has a large pool of girls especially on the rising U14 .. some players may leave because the club did not allow them to choose their own Coach (imagine that ..) but other girls will step up and put together a decent team.
              DW sucks knows nothing about soccer at all. Weston should be the one receiving ECNL but because you put people in charge like DW the ECNL committee laughs at Weston and gladly awarded ECNL to BU with BU having no player or team development success on the girls side.

Comment

RT at Parkland has taken back his players they are crushing Weston this year in at least three age groups !

Comment

http://westonsoccer.net/wfscfurytryouts/718762.html

Many great coaches listed for both the boys and girls teams. Loving it. I already signed up for the Weston tryout for both my children.
                  The coaches list has some great coaches. Staying at Weston and bringing some friends over.

Comment

LMAO!!! Bringing your friends? More like your enemies!

Comment

LMAO!!! Bringing your friends? More like your enemies!
                      No we left them behind for you to deal with them.

Comment

The rising U14s did not ask for a coach. You have no idea what you are talking about. They left because the board is inept and only cares about boys.

Comment

big mess at Weston wow everyone is leaving Parkland and Sunrise are picking them all up !

Comment

big mess at Weston wow everyone is leaving Parkland and Sunrise are picking them all up !
                            Boys or girls??

Comment

The rising U14s did not ask for a coach. You have no idea what you are talking about. They left because the board is inept and only cares about boys.
                              Both correct ..

Comment

Davie too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X