Boca united - DA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why can't people not involved in a DA club not understand, the DA System is full of politics and the best players are not always picked? If you watch enough soccer at the youth level you can soon see this is the case. the best players are not being pursued. as for real madrid of course they could play again a DA team, you see different styles at play all the time in the regular soccer world. they also have the advantage of playing the necessary formations needed for any given game, whereas the Ussda had the academy teams locked down in the formations they want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      why can't people not involved in a DA club not understand, the DA System is full of politics and the best players are not always picked? If you watch enough soccer at the youth level you can soon see this is the case. the best players are not being pursued. as for real madrid of course they could play again a DA team, you see different styles at play all the time in the regular soccer world. they also have the advantage of playing the necessary formations needed for any given game, whereas the Ussda had the academy teams locked down in the formations they want to see.
      Real Madrid would handily beat Boca United DA 5 or 6 - 0.

Comment

Real Madrid would handily beat Boca United DA 5 or 6 - 0.
        Dream on. RM is nothing more than an "elite" rec team at best. Why don't you try playing in tournaments in other parts of the US and see the real world for once. Any DA anywhere in the US today is eons ahead of any local club in Florida. Better coaching, better competition and better training all year round.

Comment

You are spot on with everything you say. But I was at the tryouts (yes my kid offered DA spot) and am shocked at some of the kids who I hear were made offers you can't tell me you aren't also and if you're not then you couldnt have been paying attention. I honestly dont want my kid playing with some of them it will be a major step backwards in his development.

Some of the kids I hear who were made offers arent even close to being a good as the kids on his former team. But its DA so he will join but I think there are lots of other families out there thinking the same thing that the quality of many of the players arent even as good as former club teammates but its DA so will still join. But theres no way all the best kids are playing DA like DA parents keep telling themselves. Just wish there was a way to truely get all the areas top kids at DA and not just saying thats the case.
          Politics is always a factor but if you are good they will find you and you will play. If you are average then your chances of politics becoming a factor increase twofold. The key is not to be average. Same thing happens in places like Spain and Argentina. The selection process is very subjective but at the end, for the most part, those that stand out and keep on trying make it.

Comment

Dream on. RM is nothing more than an "elite" rec team at best. Why don't you try playing in tournaments in other parts of the US and see the real world for once. Any DA anywhere in the US today is eons ahead of any local club in Florida. Better coaching, better competition and better training all year round.
            do you just make statements or have you actually been watching DA games? some teams are absolutely fantastic and others are themselves the equivalent of good to very good club teams. you lose all credibilty when you make sweeping statements about the across the board quality of DA teams and low quality of club teams. just this past year I either wellington or fc florida team beat a french 1st division academy team. all your idiotic chest thumping about DA and it's still pales in comparision to french ligue 1 academies yet a local club team beat one of their academies which just shows how deluded you are in making these over broad statements. there are very good DA team, there are very bad DA teams, just like with club teams.

Comment

do you just make statements or have you actually been watching DA games? some teams are absolutely fantastic and others are themselves the equivalent of good to very good club teams. you lose all credibilty when you make sweeping statements about the across the board quality of DA teams and low quality of club teams. just this past year I either wellington or fc florida team beat a french 1st division academy team. all your idiotic chest thumping about DA and it's still pales in comparision to french ligue 1 academies yet a local club team beat one of their academies which just shows how deluded you are in making these over broad statements. there are very good DA team, there are very bad DA teams, just like with club teams.
              btw-the french youth set up was the model the germans studied and implemented when they last overhauled their own youth development model. figured to throw this out there before you go on about how "bad" french ligue 1 is which itself it eons ahead of mls and thus DA. get over yourself, so your kid is on a DA team, congrats but that doesn't mean every DA team and kid is great and all others in the US are horrible. just some facts to chew on

Comment

That's too funny. Mr. DA proclaims that no club team could possibly beat a mighty DA team, yet a club team--pretty sure it was FC FL--beats a French first division academy team. News flash if a club team can beat a French pro academy team then they could certainly be capable of beating many DA teams. Haha, you're clueless.

Comment

That's too funny. Mr. DA proclaims that no club team could possibly beat a mighty DA team, yet a club team--pretty sure it was FC FL--beats a French first division academy team. News flash if a club team can beat a French pro academy team then they could certainly be capable of beating many DA teams. Haha, you're clueless.
                  Any team can be beat any time but overall the competition, coaching and training at DA is much better than anything club soccer can offer. Its ok though, in another year or two this conversation will be pointless. All strong players will be playing for a DA somewhere. Like it or not, it is the future of soccer in the US.

Comment

Any team can be beat any time but overall the competition, coaching and training at DA is much better than anything club soccer can offer. Its ok though, in another year or two this conversation will be pointless. All strong players will be playing for a DA somewhere. Like it or not, it is the future of soccer in the US.
                    Better training? Really, you must not have been with the U14s at BU last year. Do your kid a favor and ask those who were there.

Comment

You are priceless after confronted with facts to dispute your all the best kids and teams and training are already at DA. Now its in a few years that will be the case. Youre a d-bag.

Comment

Yup it was FC and there rising U16 would spank BU DA 16s. Would love to see that scrimmage. Wouldn't even be close.

Comment

Yup it was FC and there rising U16 would spank BU DA 16s. Would love to see that scrimmage. Wouldn't even be close.
                          This is the funniest post so far. Keep on drinking that Koolaid! BTW, my kid did not make DA anywhere. He sucks at soccer but DA is where is at, the rest is just rec. The only reason you put it down is because you can't make it either.

Comment

Boca did not have a U16 DA team. They were just granted that for this fall. Interesting you use a club team to show BUs weak U16 team. Try Kendall or Weston not a team that was club this year. Also, remember DAs are by birth year, these teams are younger than club teams and still stronger.

I was at the FC Metz game, they were way better than FC. FC was carried by a few very good players. Especially the striker who is not even with FC. To make a really solid group you could take the top 2 or 3 FC players and put them on FC Metz, not visa versa. Metz overall skill level was much higher.

Comment

Boca did not have a U16 DA team. They were just granted that for this fall. Interesting you use a club team to show BUs weak U16 team. Try Kendall or Weston not a team that was club this year. Also, remember DAs are by birth year, these teams are younger than club teams and still stronger.

I was at the FC Metz game, they were way better than FC. FC was carried by a few very good players. Especially the striker who is not even with FC. To make a really solid group you could take the top 2 or 3 FC players and put them on FC Metz, not visa versa. Metz overall skill level was much higher.
                              I was at the game too. Metz was also much more skillful than any DA teams I've seen. So ah, suck it.

Yes, we all know that BU was just granted a DA. The point is that the FC team will wipe the floor with the BU 16 being. You should just stay off DA threads entirely since you don't know what the heck your talking about even on the basic things like ages. U16 DA teams are OLDER than club U16 you DA-loving moron. DA U16 are birth year 99/00 (jan thru dec). Club U16 are only 99s born 8/1/99 or later and 2000s. Like with most things in this discussion you are clueless! Duh

Comment

Really that FC knocks it to a good striker and has 2 to 3 top players is your knock on them and good club teams? Go watch the so called best DA teams in FL at Weston and report back to us how they play. Huge forward up top gets it from the back overpower hapless centerbacks, score.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X