Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, of course TB players were there. And they've been at in season trials for weeks. As much as TB doesn't want to admit it there's lots of interest among their players in the DA that's minutes away from them.
    Please keep dreaming.

Comment

Please keep dreaming.
      lol, tb players have been at practices for weeks, burying your head in the sand an denials don't change facts. lol

Comment

What about 2000's?
        I counted about 55 kids. To be honest though, those numbers may be misleading since Boca United already had about 55-60 kids between 99 and 2000 teams (99 had two teams and 00 one team). I am part of the club and didn't see many new boys although I don't know all of the players. I do know that all past players that were staying were asked to come to these tryouts.

Comment

Lol, you bu academy families keep posting your bs. Boca united is the laughing stock of us academy. Boys are fleeing like cockroaches when the light goes on. Bu is a terrible club, no one knows when they will play until friday night. Cosching is a joke. Staff is fullof the seleves and rude. My kid hated it and yes he was one of the better players who played all the time so its not for playing time. The place is just run like a nursery school with no principal or teachers.

Comment

Lol, you bu academy families keep posting your bs. Boca united is the laughing stock of us academy. Boys are fleeing like cockroaches when the light goes on. Bu is a terrible club, no one knows when they will play until friday night. Cosching is a joke. Staff is fullof the seleves and rude. My kid hated it and yes he was one of the better players who played all the time so its not for playing time. The place is just run like a nursery school with no principal or teachers.
            I am curious where your son went to.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1534381]I am curious where your son went to.[/QUOTE

Sunrise bit doesn't matter. Any club better than Bu

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1534406]
                I am curious where your son went to.[/QUOTE

Sunrise bit doesn't matter. Any club better than Bu
                I don't blame you. Good decision. What age? Are u staying there? We are leaving as well.

Comment

BU must be a joke. $1850 to be on the pre academy team, U14 boys. They lost all three games at palm beach cup.

Comment

BU must be a joke. $1850 to be on the pre academy team, U14 boys. They lost all three games at palm beach cup.
                    This is exactly why boys are fleeing BU like crazy. And now I hear they will have girls ECNL also. Same will happen with girls believe you me. BU is a really weak club

Comment

From what I counted.

65 players for 99/00.
                      36 players for 01/02.
                      In addition to the 01/02 players who were there yesterday about 30 more have already come to train with current BU Academy teams. Many from clubs who come on here and trash all this and aren't happy because their best players have been training with BU for about a month in hope of making next year's Academy team.

Comment

In addition to the 01/02 players who were there yesterday about 30 more have already come to train with current BU Academy teams. Many from clubs who come on here and trash all this and aren't happy because their best players have been training with BU for about a month in hope of making next year's Academy team.
                        Did hear that big numbers at practices but not much quality

Comment

To be competitive with other academy teams, they would need completely new teams. Most of those numbers at tryouts were already with Boca United. There is no way possible there have been 30 new players who have been practicing a month. The numbers might be growing of people coming out but the better quality players are staying away. Please give initials and clubs of these quality players. Nobody can provide this because it doesn't exist. There were no quality boys teams at Boca United this year. Please look at the state cup results.

Comment

Quote:
                            Jax, Boca, Tophat awarded ECNL

Having had a kid that played at Boca United, I think it is a travesty they have been awarded ECNL. The training there is horrible, as are the ethics of MC. They have dressed up the pig with lipstick, unfortunately ECNL fell for it...

Comment

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Unregistered
                              All the bitching and moaning on this thread boils down to the parents of the kids who will not be playing ECNL for whatever reason being upset that the best player or players from their teams will now be playing ECNL and their teams will be even worse than they were. Trust me MC, PC and the other BU coaches will know exactly how to train and develop those teams. I am a BU parent of a kid that has had successful stints at a couple other South Florida clubs and recieved good coaching and training at those clubs but nothing as good as BU even though we do have crappy fields the difference is there is a culture of girls WANTING to get better and train harder which creates a great learning environment. Theres nothing better than on a Friday night seeing 15, 16,17 and 18 year old girls playing soccer until the lights go out, not because they have to but because they want to! Haven't seen that anywhere else. Im not saying BU is perfect because its not but neither are the other clubs. My daughter loves the culture at BU and thrives in it. She has played at clubs with better fields and facilities but those fields didn't make her a better player her hard work did. So get real and stop the insanity it pretty much dosent matter who gets ECNL as long as there is ECNL in S Florida and the best kids get an opportunity to compete at a higher level. Obviously if you think it costs too much or its being run by a club you don't like or if your afraid of your kids clothes getting a little muddy you can really teach that club a lesson by keeping your kid on her non ECNL team and let her continue her climb to mediocrity.

You mean scrimmaging on a Friday night, like every other night... Of course players love scrimmaging, but do they get better? The proof is in the pudding... The current 17's are the old fc florida team that made it to the final four or further of state cup every year before going to Boca United.. Since that time, they haven't made it out the round of 16... They put the 15's, 16's, 17's and 18's together, because individually they can't get enough players together to train as teams... The reason the 18's didn't play state cup is because MC couldn't field a competitive 17's and 18's. He has been bouncing players between the two teams for two years, "dressing up the pig". Weston had more success in state cup than Boca United... that says it all because their girls program is weak too...

Comment

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                                So, play at united for a year and they get the credit? Please....

Just like they claimed MM who is going to Yale, although she received that offer while at Sunrise. Give credit where credit is due. If you recruited a kid from MJ, FC Florida,met them at ODP or Sunrise and they were already committed, you didn't do anything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X