X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear WPU Members,

The following communication is to announce to all of you that tomorrow Thursday May 14th, 2015 West Pines United FC will be holding the early voting for those that will not be able to make the official voting date May 16th from 9am to 1pm.

The location for the voting will be at:

WPU Office located at:
    Chapel Trail Commerce Center
    911 NW 209th Avenue Unit #136
    Pembroke Pines, FL 33029

Early voting will be held from 6:30pm to 9:00pm.

Voting Rules:
    On Election Day, please bring a form of ID, preferably a driver's license with current address to help identify yourself as a member according to the information input on the registration system. If you have a new address please update the information in the system.
    Voting members are parents or legal guardians of registered players whose player registration account is paid in full or current.
    Voting members are entitled to one vote per registered player. Only one parent or legal guardian will be considered a Voting Member for each registered player; the result being that if there are 650 registered players there will be no more than 650 votes cast.
    Below is the updated list of candidates and positions available for voting.

Ha ha ha you thought we would allow an election?

How is this NOT allowing an election?

Please enlighten me.

Comment

An election happens when you have more than one candidate running for a position.

A show is what you get when only one candidate is on the ballot.

Now count the number of candidates per position.

Comment

West Pines is a crap club now. I am a redneck from North Florida saying this. Pat Villagran was the man. You idiots destroyed a once great club and tournament.
        Pines has been going downhill for the last 3 years and it is just getting worse.

Comment

Why are some coaches still coaching the same team? If this is what is being implemented then it should be across the board.
          Experienced coaches do not go to Wp for a job. That is why the club has the same coaches as last year with now 2 or more teams. Parents take your kid and go to other clubs and leave this club who has nothing to offer anyone for the last couple of years.

Comment

An election happens when you have more than one candidate running for a position.

A show is what you get when only one candidate is on the ballot.

Now count the number of candidates per position.
            Ever occur to you that no one else is willing to step up? 650 members. All with the same opportunity.

It's a lot easier to come on a BS site like this one and talk non-sense.

If you don't like what you see why don't you do something about it. TS is not the solution.

Comment

At least the Club has a Board. there's no Board at Sunrise, and the parents have no choice. that's why Sunrise has the most expensive fees and fundraising requirements by the club. If you want no voice and expensive fees, fine. Weston has a Board, but they have so many teams, they are running out of space for practices.

So what did the Board do that your not happy about? fees too high? tournament is a mess? not enough communication to everyone? board kicks out all coaches that disagree with them? not sure if the board is the problem. they don't coach, pick the coaches and players, or train the coaches.
              The board just stand around and does nothing to save the club from the mess that is occurring throughout the years. Same board with no changes and the president and the board is not doing anything but taking orders from 1 man. Everyone knows who I am referring to. Why take a position to have power but cannot help the members to improve the club. Why not have a meeting with the members to understand the issues that is occurring and corrected.

Comment

Ever occur to you that no one else is willing to step up? 650 members. All with the same opportunity.

If you don't like what you see why don't you do something about it. TS is not the solution.
                Why bother to run for a position when you are just a puppet.

Comment

The other candidates were eliminated by the board. they need to explain why

Comment

Pines has been going downhill for the last 3 years and it is just getting worse.
                    It's become way to reliant on recruiting outsiders to use as guest players to fill out it's rosters.

Comment

The board just stand around and does nothing to save the club from the mess that is occurring throughout the years. Same board with no changes and the president and the board is not doing anything but taking orders from 1 man. Everyone knows who I am referring to. Why take a position to have power but cannot help the members to improve the club. Why not have a meeting with the members to understand the issues that is occurring and corrected.
                      You all need to realize it is all about the $$$ and not the quality of service. Real clubs are about excellence and perfection. Consistently try to make things better and grow membership, improve facilities, provide the best coaches etc. This is not part of their business plan. Reality check!

Comment

It's become way to reliant on recruiting outsiders to use as guest players to fill out it's rosters.
                        Guest players are being used from the younger teams at wpu when they cannot find any outside guest players. No on wants to go to wpu to waste time and money.

Comment

Guest players are being used from the younger teams at wpu when they cannot find any outside guest players. No on wants to go to wpu to waste time and money.
                          It's all a money grab. We never see any of these guest players show up again after they guest play.

Comment

It is all about the money and not about the players or the community. That is why families are leaving with their kids to have a better experience at another club. I am tired of the promises. I am tired of the coaches the club selected for this season as well as for the follow season for my children age group. I want a coach who care about my son and daughters development not one that cares about the wins and forgets there is a team and not just one or two players. There is no "I" in team. Apparently some coaches forget that.

You all need to realize it is all about the $$$ and not the quality of service. Real clubs are about excellence and perfection. Consistently try to make things better and grow membership, improve facilities, provide the best coaches etc. This is not part of their business plan. Reality check!

Comment

The club is so unorganized and the board is apparently not working to improve but instead the members are leaving. They claim they are bringing in more players to wp but in reality they are signing up recreational players from the city to replace the players that are leaving. Look at the stats for the club they are not good at all. I left 3 years ago and I am glad that I did.

Comment

The club is so unorganized and the board is apparently not working to improve but instead the members are leaving. They claim they are bringing in more players to wp but in reality they are signing up recreational players from the city to replace the players that are leaving. Look at the stats for the club they are not good at all. I left 3 years ago and I am glad that I did.
                                So you left 3 years ago and your on here still bashing the club. Why? What's the purpose or the motivation? Cause you are not satisfied with just walking away, you want to make sure that the club is destroyed in the process.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X