Massive Caught Cheating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn't surprise me if someone from FC Florida .

Comment

KeyBoard Chuck Norris

My kid played a 8 week Micro season with the accusing club in which this DOC was a total Buffoon. I got to witness this tub of lard sitting all the kids down for a arm pit farting contest as they were waiting for the trophy presentation. I can not believe any town would have a person with this caliber of stupidity interacting with the youth within it's jurisdiction. I would stress to the parents that are looking to get their kids into any kind of sports to steer clear of JTAA, Unless you want your kids to learn how to learn how to be the King of armpit farting. Look elsewhere, at least until this guy is removed off the board at JTAA.

Comment

You know I asked this same question to a small club as I was concerned with Parkland preditors but they claim have you ever heard of any club getting in trouble for poaching ! I assume they do it and that is not a big deal! I have a problem with this since it's a rule so why is it not inforced by a league I am at a loss! So what are we teaching a child or our parents of a child it's okay to poach or lie to our kids and say nothing if you know what is going on is wrong ?

Comment

What was the extent of Massive's poaching? Curious?

Comment

Rumor has it that it was a kid who played recreational soccer and his season was over. He asked his rec DOC for a release but the DOC took his time and also kept asking the parents what club he was going to. None of his dam business just sign the release and this would have never happened. He has axe to grind with Massive because they have real coaches with real experience unlike JTAA daddy ball program.

Comment

That is about the truth if they would have just released him it would have been fine..... I understood the parents issue and they did everything they could to hurt the masses and that was in there rights. The team in question or DOC had an ego and his ego is now in check !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                What's "pouching"?
                Well, its either tucking players into a little sack and carrying them around to nurse and grow until they can be on their own, OR its something super dirty that you will need to look up in a slang dictionary.....but I think you can infer the mean from the word "pouch".
                If you are going to start rumours, at least attempt to sound credible and use your slang properly so as not to haunt us with nasty images.
                Trolls should amuse, not disgust.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  More gutless B.S. from an anonymous poster. Anyone can say anything about anyone on here. These are strong words - put your name on it if you are going to sling B.S. around.
                  You idiot... you are also anonymous. Where is your name? Get out of the gene pool, you retard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X