X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sae

Here are some facts for you in regards to SAE

Serge Lipovetsky's teams are created by invite only. This provides players the opportunity to play with quality players around them. Serge Lipovetsky will never become a club team and encourages all kids to play for their club team. His training is extra and in addition to club training (typically Sundays). If players do not have a club commitment and would like to attend a tournament with SAE for additional play in an effort to improve, they are welcome to join the team for that tournament (nothing is mandatory and only optional for players looking for a little extra training). Once again, Serge stresses club comes first and you are not permitted to participate in training or tournaments if you have a prior club commitment.

This is not a money making scheme. Yes there is a fee and Serge does make money for his time (nobody works for free). 90% of all club coaches are getting paid, but the difference is we are paying for quality coaching. The fees are reasonable and it's money well spent for those players looking to improve. Many coaches are encouraging their quality players to participate in the additional training with SAE to help improve their skills and in return help their club team improve.

Are his teams good? Definitely. Boys teams either win or make it to the championship in almost every tournament. New Girls U13 team has participated in three tournaments and has played in the championship in every one of them.

Hope this helps- I'm a parent of an SAE player and couldn't be happier with Serge and the SAE, training and fun memories my child is receiving being a part of SAE (The Soccer Adademy of Excellence) experience.

Questions- Send me an email lanceanne2@yahoo.com

SAE U12 Boys Team in the past 12 months.

2 wins
    3 draws
    17 losses

Hope parents of that team enjoy the "fees".

Comment

For some reason, unlike me, you don't have your information posted? Email, phone number? Your stats are way off. I'm sorry your child wasn't good enough or didn't get invited to participate with the club. Instead of posting untrue negative comments- take your child to the field to kick the ball around and possibly next season, your child may be invited.

Good luck.

Comment

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...?TeamID=775021

The truth shall set you free.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

lol. They have done nothing. They are not a club. They are a another example of like SAT. All star teams are not looked at. Just look at the u13 girls playing down to second division in the Orange Classic. Hmm, invite, invite only All star team playing second division. I saw 5-6 girls giving passed back to mom after the game.

SAE play rec, play third division it is more at your level.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceanne2 View Post
            Here are some facts for you in regards to SAE

Serge Lipovetsky's teams are created by invite only. This provides players the opportunity to play with quality players around them. Serge Lipovetsky will never become a club team and encourages all kids to play for their club team. His training is extra and in addition to club training (typically Sundays). If players do not have a club commitment and would like to attend a tournament with SAE for additional play in an effort to improve, they are welcome to join the team for that tournament (nothing is mandatory and only optional for players looking for a little extra training). Once again, Serge stresses club comes first and you are not permitted to participate in training or tournaments if you have a prior club commitment.

This is not a money making scheme. Yes there is a fee and Serge does make money for his time (nobody works for free). 90% of all club coaches are getting paid, but the difference is we are paying for quality coaching. The fees are reasonable and it's money well spent for those players looking to improve. Many coaches are encouraging their quality players to participate in the additional training with SAE to help improve their skills and in return help their club team improve.

Are his teams good? Definitely. Boys teams either win or make it to the championship in almost every tournament. New Girls U13 team has participated in three tournaments and has played in the championship in every one of them.

Hope this helps- I'm a parent of an SAE player and couldn't be happier with Serge and the SAE, training and fun memories my child is receiving being a part of SAE (The Soccer Adademy of Excellence) experience.

Questions- Send me an email lanceanne2@yahoo.com
            It is perfect for rec players. Quality coaching, obviously you and your child have no idea what that is...good luck and enjoy the cool aid.

Comment

SL is a school teacher making a living and scratching some dollars together on tournament teams pulling together already developed players. He cannot develop squat on a Sunday or two before a rec/d2 tourney. He is fielding teams around his kids and have bounced them all over the place. Unfortunately for them and what lesson is he teaching them. It's all about ME and some pocket change. No development happening. He like many if any good needs to find a small college and disappear from tampa.

Comment

website link on gotsoccer team page doesn't work. LOL!

Comment

saw him in action at a license course, wouldn't let him train my dog.............

Comment

Zero points in how many tournaments?! Lol. You might want to advertise in rec level venues instead of one where parents know how to find your results. Your u12 team lost to Clearwater's Yellow team which is God awful.

Comment

Saw the u12 boys team from last year more than once; they beat a good Coral Gables team twice in one tournament and it wasn't close. Looked good to me. I recognized a number of the boys.....did they leave the program?

Comment

lol. They have done nothing. They are not a club. They are a another example of like SAT. All star teams are not looked at. Just look at the u13 girls playing down to second division in the Orange Classic. Hmm, invite, invite only All star team playing second division. I saw 5-6 girls giving passed back to mom after the game.

It looks like a U12 team won the division. So much for elite!

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...GroupID=351206

Comment

We can Agree to Disagree

All you haters are correct and are entitled to having your opinion. My daughter plays for them, she's getting better and having a good time. SAE works very well for our family, obviously not for the few of you on here who have only negative things to say. Stick with your clubs where I'm sure you are a positive person and influence to those around you on the sidelines. Happy new year, best of luck to you and yours in 2015.

If anyone would like accurate information on SAE, It's probably best to contact a parent of a player on the team. They would know best about the SAE Experience.

Comment

Would rather play third division

This is a new team, nobody said anything about them being all stars- just hard working kids who want to get better. I guess as a parent of a child on the team, I would rather play with SAE 3rd division, then to be near some of you negative people making our family and the other parents miserable. Of course I'm sure you are only a negative person on this blog.

So who does your daughter play for?

Comment

Boys team

Saw the u12 boys team from last year more than once; they beat a good Coral Gables team twice in one tournament and it wasn't close. Looked good to me. I recognized a number of the boys.....did they leave the program?
                              The boys team is actually very good when they have all their players. Since they are not a club team, the kids may only participate if the club doesn't have a game or a tournament. SAE is only for those looking for additional training and games. Club comes first- this is no different then any parent getting their child an extra night of training. Nobody leaves their club/program foe SAE unless the club forbids them the extra training on days off SAE provides. This is extra training that does not interfere with club play. Training is designed to improve players and therefore help improve club teams.

I would say, all parents and players are currently very satisfied with Serge and the SAE experience.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X