Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ok lets not go crazy now. Celtic is the Island of Misfit Players who dont fit elsewhere so lets lose that thought right now. mmm k?
    REALLY! Maybe you should have your coach call the celtic coach and scrimmage. You might be suprised.

Comment

REALLY! Maybe you should have your coach call the celtic coach and scrimmage. You might be suprised.
      ok relax Francis and dont be so cocky. stop puffing up your chest and acting like the alpha male of Pinellas County. we will see how your awesome celtic club does playing 3rd tier USA while the chargers play CDL and FSPL and get into tournaments unlike your teams.

Comment

Celtic is not only the land of misfit players, but also their biggest claims to fame are daddy coaches and kick and chase soccer.

Comment

ok relax Francis and dont be so cocky. stop puffing up your chest and acting like the alpha male of Pinellas County. we will see how your awesome celtic club does playing 3rd tier USA while the chargers play CDL and FSPL and get into tournaments unlike your teams.
          did the U15 girls at Clearwater get into FSPL? or Disney qualifier? I didn't think so. stop being so cocky over there. they've been beat by TBU and WFF every time!! let the girls play soccer and leave it on the field

Comment

Not sure why you saying all this. No one puffing chest and beating alpha male drum. Why is slamming Celtic ok but when one says hey lets play the game all of a sudden its Francis chest puffing and Cocky. Never said Celtic would win, but that you might be a little suprised in game. Yes we are in USA and FSL. Not sure which Chargers teams got into a tournament we didnt.

Not sure why the hostility just saying: Bash away but if youre not willing to play the game then dont come on here saying how much better you are.

Comment

Not sure why you saying all this. No one puffing chest and beating alpha male drum. Why is slamming Celtic ok but when one says hey lets play the game all of a sudden its Francis chest puffing and Cocky. Never said Celtic would win, but that you might be a little suprised in game. Yes we are in USA and FSL. Not sure which Chargers teams got into a tournament we didnt.

Not sure why the hostility just saying: Bash away but if youre not willing to play the game then dont come on here saying how much better you are.
              its ok Super Celtic Defender Dude just go away and watch your kid and the island of misfit players play USA

Comment

its ok Super Celtic Defender Dude just go away and watch your kid and the island of misfit players play USA
                Ease up there trigger. You are more evassive then the Circus in DC. You Bash if you cant answer simple questions.

I am done with you. When you want to have a civil debate let me know but you have to be willing to answer asked quesitons.

Comment

Celtic would beat the Chargers at the U15 girls level, not sure about the rest of the age groups. The Chargers have a bad coach and have poor skill sets on that team, I doubt they would score on Celtic. The CHargers lost to Wellington and Celtic is a much better team. Chargers U15 girls are probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the county for their age group

Comment

celtics Bottom Feeder

Celtic would beat the Chargers at the U15 girls level, not sure about the rest of the age groups. The Chargers have a bad coach and have poor skill sets on that team, I doubt they would score on Celtic. The CHargers lost to Wellington and Celtic is a much better team. Chargers U15 girls are probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the county for their age group
                    The U15G added some good talent from WFF at tryouts, celtics have no chance beating CLW. Keep living the celtics lie, you are Pinellas County's bottom feeder club.

And I know the the club is not spelled with an "s", it's to show how little respect Pinellas County has for the celtics.

Comment

The U15G added some good talent from WFF at tryouts, celtics have no chance beating CLW. Keep living the celtics lie, you are Pinellas County's bottom feeder club.

And I know the the club is not spelled with an "s", it's to show how little respect Pinellas County has for the celtics.
                      I'm not affiliated with either club, but the girls the Chargers added from WFF were bench players, so not sure how much that helps them. I have seen both the Chargers and Celtic U15 girls play, I would have to say if I was betting that I would say that the game would end in a tie. Celtic does play kick and chase with just one offensive weapon, but the Chargers really have a weak offense. Obviously, neither Celtic or the Chargers are on the same level as TBU and WFF girls programs, but it would be a good game to watch.

Comment

the hope of the celtic club is the U15 girls? wow. Good Luck and have fun beating 3rd tier teams in USA

Comment

The Chargers girls programs have seriously declined in the past 5 years, but they wouldn't lose to a USA League team like Celtic. Celtic could not beat any upper tier team because of their kick and chase offense, it wont work against better teams. Personally, I wouldn't send my daughter to either the Chargers or Celtic, there are much better options at WFF and TBU.

Comment

Agree, but...

The Chargers girls programs have seriously declined in the past 5 years, but they wouldn't lose to a USA League team like Celtic. Celtic could not beat any upper tier team because of their kick and chase offense, it wont work against better teams. Personally, I wouldn't send my daughter to either the Chargers or Celtic, there are much better options at WFF and TBU.
                            WFF and TBU second teams are above average and the first teams are semi-pro.

Comment

Personally- I don't give a sh** where you take your daughter. oh, that's right, you don't have one. your just a lonely old man that comes on TS every day to bash every girls team you can.

Comment

I'm not affiliated with either club, but the girls the Chargers added from WFF were bench players, so not sure how much that helps them. I have seen both the Chargers and Celtic U15 girls play, I would have to say if I was betting that I would say that the game would end in a tie. Celtic does play kick and chase with just one offensive weapon, but the Chargers really have a weak offense. Obviously, neither Celtic or the Chargers are on the same level as TBU and WFF girls programs, but it would be a good game to watch.
                                I would think CLW would beat Celtic Going with a 1-0 score. Yes Clw did add a new keeper, not sure why the last one was good, and also a strong, fast forward. Should be interesting to see how the Striker from last year responds to her as the striker didnt like to pass. Also playing time on the right side might become hard to balance.

I understand everyones issue with Celtic but the U15 team is actually pretty good. Beat plantation in the memorial day tournament. Tied TBU South which holds its own against TBU North. This season they should be better. Picked up another forward, Mid Fielder and a fast defender. We will see

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X