X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many new, top players are interested in the rising u15s
    I just don't see how they can improve overnight without a lot of new players or a new coach
    Just bc you add the name ECNL , it doesn't automatically make the team better
    Let's see. If they do, will you come on her an apologize?

Comment

How many new, top players are interested in the rising u15s
      I just don't see how they can improve overnight without a lot of new players or a new coach
      Just bc you add the name ECNL , it doesn't automatically make the team better
      That team has talent
      But I agree, they will need a new coach and at least 4 or 5 TOP players to make it competitive

Comment

That team has talent
        But I agree, they will need a new coach and at least 4 or 5 TOP players to make it competitive
        What do you consider TOP? I know of a few R3 ODP girls that I would not consider TOP. I would expect the coach to pick players that fit into his playing philosophy. Adding an Ibrahimovich to Barcelona won't work. It may work for another team. A good coach will pick player that both fit into his/her system and add something that they do not currently have.

Comment

What do you consider TOP? I know of a few R3 ODP girls that I would not consider TOP. I would expect the coach to pick players that fit into his playing philosophy. Adding an Ibrahimovich to Barcelona won't work. It may work for another team. A good coach will pick player that both fit into his/her system and add something that they do not currently have.
          Oh boy !!!
          That is absolutely the opposite of a good coach !!!

A good coach will take all the best players he can get
          If he is really good
          He will work with that talent and figure out how to use them

we are not talking about teams that have been around forever!
          We are talking about youth soccer

Comment

Oh boy !!!
            That is absolutely the opposite of a good coach !!!

A good coach will take all the best players he can get
            If he is really good
            He will work with that talent and figure out how to use them

we are not talking about teams that have been around forever!
            We are talking about youth soccer
            I will respectfully disagree and would bet that most coaches will do the same.

Comment

I agree with the last post. Are you saying that you would take a team full of top defenders because they are the best athletes? Makes no sense. If you play a 4-3-3, you will need more strikers. In theory, a good player should be able to play any position on the field, but that is not the reality.

Comment

Did the other top clubs in the area improve their squads at rising U-15 age group?

Pinecrest
                Davie
                Team Boca
                Sunrise

Comment

Let's see. If they do, will you come on her an apologize?
                  You BU people are all out of your minds! That u14 team is an average club team, AVERAGE. They will get humiliated in ECNL. Do you have any idea the level of the other ECNL teams you will play? You are all hysterically! Your u14 team almost didn't get by rec level teams in state cup and then got your butts whipped when they played their first good team. You really need to just shut up and understand that your team is going to get smacked silly in ECNL. You are all full of yourself we and you have a weak state cup level team! It's hysterical, really.

Comment

Did the other top clubs in the area improve their squads at rising U-15 age group?

Pinecrest
                    Davie
                    Team Boca
                    Sunrise
                    If they did, that will be hard to swallow for an ECNL club. After hearing all of the miracles that ECNL produces - like how Christian Lavers turned water into Gatorade!

Comment

That team has talent
                      What positions are they looking for at rising U17?

Comment

What positions are they looking for at rising U17?
                        every position!

Comment

every position!
                          Were these as bad as everyone has said?

Comment

I know it's hard to expect but Can someone please be honest? Did a Sunrise Yellow & a Team Boca Navy (their second teams players) get selected for BU ECNL? If that's true then I think it would be hard to argue that all the previous comments saying how ridiculously weak BU team were all accurate. It's really sad that all the better players couldn't embrace ECNL and form a competitive team but I have to agree, if this is true, then BU teams are going to be a disaster.

Comment

I know it's hard to expect but Can someone please be honest? Did a Sunrise Yellow & a Team Boca Navy (their second teams players) get selected for BU ECNL? If that's true then I think it would be hard to argue that all the previous comments saying how ridiculously weak BU team were all accurate. It's really sad that all the better players couldn't embrace ECNL and form a competitive team but I have to agree, if this is true, then BU teams are going to be a disaster.
                              What age?

Comment

Doubtful probably TB on here, they are the ones with the most to lose.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X