This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fascinating to see how scared JFC coaches and management must be of Sean Bubb and Florida Elite. You only see the JFC staff on Florida elite threads. If they spread false negatives they think people are gullible enough to believe them. JFC staff are scared. You don't see the JFC staff pretending to be parents and diss Arlington, west side, PV, PDA and clay.... There's a new dominant club in town and its FLorida ELite under the leadership of Sean B.. 'National Coach of the Year'
    Thank you SM.

Comment

Does SB stand for Sepp Blatter or ......? Just curious

Comment

Funniest and most delusional

Fascinating to see how scared JFC coaches and management must be of Sean Bubb and Florida Elite. You only see the JFC staff on Florida elite threads. If they spread false negatives they think people are gullible enough to believe them. JFC staff are scared. You don't see the JFC staff pretending to be parents and diss Arlington, west side, PV, PDA and clay.... There's a new dominant club in town and its FLorida ELite under the leadership of Sean B.. 'National Coach of the Year'
        Funniest and most delusional post of the year. There is absolutely nothing to be scared of from SB or FESA. SB will keep spending money until there is no more, then move on to the next niave soccer community.

Comment

Does SB stand for Sepp Blatter or ......? Just curious
          Sean Blatter?
          Sepp Bubb?

Comment

Yes we are all very scared. So scared and full of anxiety that I had to start on meds and start seeing a shrink. Yes FESA is DOMINATING!!!!!! Whatever shall we do? Maybe we should see if we can get DA and ECNL.

Comment

Yes we are all very scared. So scared and full of anxiety that I had to start on meds and start seeing a shrink. Yes FESA is DOMINATING!!!!!! Whatever shall we do? Maybe we should see if we can get DA and ECNL.
              Oh thanks for the post.mglad to know I'm not alone. I haven't been able to sleep at night because of FESA. Can you recommend a sleep aid?

Comment

What else would he do if he didn't coach youth soccer??? He's in it for the money! Easy money when you don't have a profession, don't you agree??? The problem is he tries to suck more money out of the club every year. Now that he has won state cup what do you bet he's going to be asking for more money. That's a fact. He has to pay for that Audi one way or the other.... LoL
                That luxurious Audi? If that's your example for living large, then I feel REALLY sorry for you.

Comment

Oh thanks for the post.mglad to know I'm not alone. I haven't been able to sleep at night because of FESA. Can you recommend a sleep aid?
                  Don't take sleep aids. I was so worried one night that I took an ambien for rest and then I had dreams of SB beating me with a club.

Comment

LT is a will be just as involved with the club as before. Not sure what you consider devolping a team but every player on the u14 team has improved under LT training. Their record speaks for itself. He is one of if not the best trainer/coach in this area. BTW he did not recruit the current u14 team....the girls came to him!
                    Well done this week at Clay County! All coaches and DOC's from Clay and Westside working hard to find the right fit for all teams, coaches, and kids. No situation will ever be perfect during tryouts, but nice to see genuine cooperation in order to offer an option to almost every darn kid trying out. Multiple teams now in most age groups and a real nice start to the partnership.

Comment

Okay, confess. Which one of you asked for it? LOL

You've asked for it, and we have listened!
                      One more try-out opportunity has been added for
                      players ages U8 through U18 Boys and Girls!
                      There are still some Open Spots at all age levels.
                      An additional night of Try-outs for
                      Florida Elite Soccer Academy
                      This Sunday, May 31st
                      Chuck Rogers Park
                      (11950 San Jose Blvd. Jacksonville, Florida 32223)
                      5:00 pm: U8 through U18 Boys and Girls
                      Players who have already been assigned to a team do NOT have to attend.

Come out and experience the excitement of the
                      NEW Florida Elite Soccer Academy.
                      Looking forward to see you there!
                      Don't forget to register for tryouts if you haven't already!

Comment

Your comments do not carry any weight because they are tainted with your despise for SA. You only troll on here to tear at people...put your pathetic name to the post you coward.
                        -signed anonymous pathetic parent
                        The alliance is working

Comment

This is getting old. Not everyone believes Bubb's lies and you hired way to many coaches and now you are breaking promises to coaches because you cannot fill teams. You did not get the amount of teams you thought you would. JFC, Clay and PV scooped up all of your pissed off parents. Sad week for FESA.

Comment

The alliance is working
                            Then why ruin it by partnering up with OC. All they want to do it suck money out of the club.

Comment

It all sure sounded good.....

It is ridiculous to think that anyone is asking for more tryouts. I wanted to believe that this was going to be something great but quickly saw that it was more of the same stuff, over sold and under delivered. My kid loves soccer and has played at the top levels wherever we have lived but has elected to play recreational this year. She was smart enough to see how the new format of tryouts was demeaning, as they chose girls on the field and paraded them off.

Comment

The typical soccer club model outside of the US has a team structure building up to the first team. Families stay with the club long after their children finish playing. Club members are fans of the first team. To build soccer in the US, we need first teams and in Florida, that team is Orlando City MLS.

Comment

Working...
                                X