Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually any more than 12 or 13 is too much. They should be able to play an entire game by now. Should also be able to play through most injuries at this point.
    Signed,

Daddy who knows his kid will ride the pine with a bigger roster

Comment

16 is good 18 for state cup and big tournament because of injury

Comment

16 is good 18 for state cup and big tournament because of injury
        The best is 14. You maximize your fees paid to minutes played ratio with 14. Thirteen is better. Do the math....

Comment

Sounds like WFF will be the top team in Tampa. Most are leaving TBU and GTB.

Comment

Could be, but will you finally get to state cuplate rounds?!?

Comment

Thanks for admitting that it takes a possible fall from GTBFC for you to be considered a candidate for best team in Tampa area. Gotta prove it on the field though!

Comment

Where are they going

Comment

Where are they going
                  everyone's going to WFF, where we'll create a SUPERTEAM!!!

Comment

Where are they going
                    Many kids went to GTBFC. going to form 2 teams. An FSPL and and NPL team. We stayed. Had a couple of very good kids show. Unexpectedly. Don't criticize. Didn't want to go to the overrated Clearwater team and TBU just keeps making stupid promises and falling lower and lower. We are happy where we are. I hope it works out. DV has been working with the kids. My son really likes him. He is very impressive on the field with them.

Comment

Many kids went to GTBFC. going to form 2 teams. An FSPL and and NPL team. We stayed. Had a couple of very good kids show. Unexpectedly. Don't criticize. Didn't want to go to the overrated Clearwater team and TBU just keeps making stupid promises and falling lower and lower. We are happy where we are. I hope it works out. DV has been working with the kids. My son really likes him. He is very impressive on the field with them.
                      It's early

Comment

Definitely early. I'm still hopeful.

Comment

Definitely early. I'm still hopeful.
                          For the boys sake, me too. I would ask some parents from this past year, they may have some insights or things to keep an eye on. How many nights of practice? 3 or 4?

Comment

For the boys sake, me too. I would ask some parents from this past year, they may have some insights or things to keep an eye on. How many nights of practice? 3 or 4?
                            Why is TBU really starting to suck at the older boys ages? We know several families that say the same. Poor coaching, bad management, what's the problem? HCU had great teams across the board.

Comment

Was WFF able to attract anyone from GTBFC, TBU or Clearwater?

Comment

TBU lost # 5,9.10,11 for sure and maybe a few more
                                GTB lost 5,7,8,9,11,22,37,45 and maybe a few more

Not sure on the other two clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X