Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they cared so much, why have they been kicked out of PBG, Jupiter, FC Florida, PSL, and Jensen Beach????
    I know for a fact why they got kicked out of FC florida and it has nothing to do with coaching. It has to do with Tom Power's ego and the location of the new training grounds massive are building. I don't know about the other clubs, but tom fears the development of massive. as for the comment of taking kids for money. Go watch the FC teams play, especially the b teams on the boys side. There are boys that can barely dribble the ball and they are going on their third year there!

Comment

they haven't been kicked out. It was mutual. They defended the best interest of their players unlike the freaks that run those other money hungry, power-trip clubs you mentioned.
      Really....keep thinking that. It was mutual that they last 1 year at all those clubs? YES, 1 YEAR ONLY!! They were NOT invited back to ANY of those clubs. BUT, YOU KEEP LISTENING TO THEM AS YOU WRITE THE CHECK!!

Comment

I know for a fact why they got kicked out of FC florida and it has nothing to do with coaching. It has to do with Tom Power's ego and the location of the new training grounds massive are building. I don't know about the other clubs, but tom fears the development of massive. as for the comment of taking kids for money. Go watch the FC teams play, especially the b teams on the boys side. There are boys that can barely dribble the ball and they are going on their third year there!
        Lots of the ol' FC blood. The hard core FC Kool aid drinkers, ran Massive out of FC, when their lil FC girls were not getting the playing time that they were used to

Comment

Lots of the ol' FC blood. The hard core FC Kool aid drinkers, ran Massive out of FC, when their lil FC girls were not getting the playing time that they were used to
          Ok , keep thinking that while FC whips massive up and down field!! You pay, you play is their motto. And btw, the fields they are trying to get weren't in play when FC kicked them to the curb, after 1 year. Same as all the other clubs who used them for only 1 year to see what their real motive is,$$$$. Wish you luck next year, you'll need it.

Comment

FF is twice the person you are. Stfu

Comment

You are clearly dumb. I have had the pleasure of dealing with massive coaching staff many years ago. Everyone thinks they're so superior because they are who European? U Youngblood think their new. They've been in Jupiter for many many years. The expertise is no better or different than any successful American player. You want to get a rise from the British accent. I believe they are good trainers. But they are making a killing off a dumb American parents. It's almost Al Qaeda-ish

Comment

Trust me, Tims parting gift was axing those guys. Tim had to put up with so much crying all year from his old minions, that was the least he could do for them

Comment

The Massive Trainers are amazing. They care about your child and their development. It's a disgrace that they don't get more respect.
                  Hahahaha

Comment

I hope she continues.
                    That is a joke! Promises, promises...

Comment

It by no means is "meaningless" .

Unfortunately, the Massive coaches may care about the players but their first concern is about the money.
                      Yes, money, money$$$$

Comment

You are so jealous! Stfu

Comment

You are so jealous! Stfu
                          you are sooo dumb

Comment

you are sooo dumb
                            Really massive is horrible

Comment

the girls are all over the place with talent levels that they look like a rec team at best. Sad as my daughter had high hopes. Back to pbg for us.

Comment

the girls are all over the place with talent levels that they look like a rec team at best. Sad as my daughter had high hopes. Back to pbg for us.
                                Then you will be assured of being on a rec level team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X