Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all stopped reading at "wow".....please try to be more to the point...especially when you do not make sense.

Please get your facts in order if you continue to post.....silly little flamer.
    Sorry you don't have any facts and the best you can do is try to insult. Very immature. Kinda proves the point. Immature club, immature supporters, no facts, just name calling. Acting like a 7 year old.

Again. Any facts to support FH players are going to DA programs at a higher rate than Brandon/WFF? Any? Is there a single example of one player? Yeah. Did not think so. Respond with "silly little flames" response because that is all you have. Do you feel stupid now? Stupid that you made statements with no facts and the opposing view has facts. Facts are more players playing in DA programs played at one time for WFF than FH.

Comment

Frustrated

What I find very frustrating is the fact that our club purposely schedules tryouts for the same gender and age group for the the same nights that WFF does. Then the coach calls tryouts mandatory. I guess that is how threatened we are from the terrible club down the street.

Comment

What I find very frustrating is the fact that our club purposely schedules tryouts for the same gender and age group for the the same nights that WFF does. Then the coach calls tryouts mandatory. I guess that is how threatened we are from the terrible club down the street.
        How do you know try-outs are purposely scheduled at the same time? What club calls try-outs mandatory?

Comment

"2 others declined" LMAO...

"could make it with ease".....excuse me while I recover....LOL

The big problem is that most of us have seen your 13's & 14's......other than this years 02....there is no DA talent there

The true definition of wff myopia...you little flamers are funny. It is kind of sad that you actually believe these kind of things.

Silly little flamer!
          Hmmm must have missed your 14's at State Cup this year? We did see them at Disney...riding Space Mountain in the bottom division.

Comment

Sorry you don't have any facts and the best you can do is try to insult. Very immature. Kinda proves the point. Immature club, immature supporters, no facts, just name calling. Acting like a 7 year old.

Again. Any facts to support FH players are going to DA programs at a higher rate than Brandon/WFF? Any? Is there a single example of one player? Yeah. Did not think so. Respond with "silly little flames" response because that is all you have. Do you feel stupid now? Stupid that you made statements with no facts and the opposing view has facts. Facts are more players playing in DA programs played at one time for WFF than FH.
            C'mon silly little flamer.....stop using words and concepts that are beyond you.

Please cease posting until you have something true and intelligent to say - last warning little flamer. LOL

Comment

Hmmm must have missed your 14's at State Cup this year? We did see them at Disney...riding Space Mountain in the bottom division.
              I think the Chargers beat WFF at Disney.....but they pretty much did that all year.

Was that the great SC team I keep hearing talked about?

Comment

C'mon silly little flamer.....stop using words and concepts that are beyond you.

Please cease posting until you have something true and intelligent to say - last warning little flamer. LOL
                Again. No facts just name calling. So weak. How does it feel to be made a blotch by the silly little flames? Silly little flames had facts showing many WFF in DA program. Silly little flames biotch, not so much. Respomd with some facts. How many Players in any DA program previously played at FH? We know the answer, you don't have one. Silly little flamers biotch. Very fitting as FH is the WFF biotch.

Comment

I think the Chargers beat WFF at Disney.....but they pretty much did that all year.

Are you a Hawker... or a wanna be Charger ?

Comment

Same team that won top division right?

Comment

I agree, well organized, FH has come along way in the last seven years. They are learning from their mistakes. If they continue to do the right things, Fishhawk and Riverhills will not make the trip across town and keep their kids close to home. Basically Brandon will be a insignificant club. Keep up the good work you're moving in the right direction.
                      Seriously? Anytime the club has to block the parents from seeing their kids they are hiding something.

Comment

It's interesting to me how threatened West Florida Flames is by Fishhawk.

Comment

He's the coach, he's not the coach, he's the coach, he's not the coach, he's the coach, he's not the coach

So funny it makes me cry

Comment

Again. No facts just name calling. So weak. How does it feel to be made a blotch by the silly little flames? Silly little flames had facts showing many WFF in DA program. Silly little flames biotch, not so much. Respomd with some facts. How many Players in any DA program previously played at FH? We know the answer, you don't have one. Silly little flamers biotch. Very fitting as FH is the WFF biotch.
                            LMAO at this guy. The little flamer thing really got to you huh? LOL

You have been trolled lil Flamer. Only a few little boys from wff playing at CC DA.... (and I mean little). You seem to be counting every kid from Lutz, Lakewood Ranch, WC and TBU in your tally. The only solid DA player who is actually from wff is an 02 coming in this year....period.

Another point...your West campus is the only place that you have real talent. Your East campus is very average when it comes to the boys side.

Silly little flamer. (don't get all sensitive again) LOL

Comment

What a great club and an even better tryout process, way to go guys. We ventured out to another club, got offers from both but at the end of the day Fishhawk is our choice. Keep up the good work

Comment

What a great club and an even better tryout process, way to go guys. We ventured out to another club, got offers from both but at the end of the day Fishhawk is our choice. Keep up the good work
                                Enjoy rec, my kid could walk or ride bike to FH, we got offers too, it would be so much easier to make the FH choice. We decided to drive to WFF. Good luck with easy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X