Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about you *STF* up and get back to cutting my lawn!
    And still no one cares. All your TBU posts are green, slimy, smelly, chunky puke!

Comment

And still no one cares. All your TBU posts are green, slimy, smelly, chunky puke!
      Ahhh..but you do my friend, and don't worry I'll keep posting about TBU & CLW. Have a great weekend!

Comment

More to the point....let's move on to discussing programs that actually have a full DA.

Comment

Where is he going?
          He is going to Weston.

Comment

Ahhh..but you do my friend, and don't worry I'll keep posting about TBU & CLW. Have a great weekend!
            Please do. Can you tell me what each of them had for dinner last night?

Comment

TBU AND CLW PARENTS: please....

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1556354]Ahhh..but you do my friend, and don't worry I'll keep posting about TBU & CLW. Have a great.....

The thing is, what TBU and CLW should care about is developing young players for the future of American football so we dominate in the way we should with the massive population and resources our country has. Not single seasons, single age groups, or player transfers. You should be grateful that you live in an area where your child can be afforded the opportunity to develop in two top clubs and learn the game. This is not your college rival. Nor are YOU the athlete. This is your SONS thing. HE is the one working hard, training hard, managing his time and dreaming big things. You get credit for paying the bill....thats IT. Good job being employed and making sacrifices supporting you child. Your chance has passed my friend. Please buy a sportscar or get a hobby. Maybe start an adult league so your vitriol actually makes sense. I can tell you that if you are this SAD and WEIRD on a blog intended to discuss youth soccer, that spills over to how you behave on the pitch and you son is HUMILIATED by it. You should hear how they disparage the crazy, sad parents on their instagrams after games. He has to contend with the shame you bring down on your family. Please think about being a model for your child, not an embarrassment.

Comment

Please do. Can you tell me what each of them had for dinner last night?
                No, but I know what your fat wife made for you...green, slimy, smelly, chunky puke!...lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1556638]
                  Ahhh..but you do my friend, and don't worry I'll keep posting about TBU & CLW. Have a great.....

The thing is, what TBU and CLW should care about is developing young players for the future of American football so we dominate in the way we should with the massive population and resources our country has. Not single seasons, single age groups, or player transfers. You should be grateful that you live in an area where your child can be afforded the opportunity to develop in two top clubs and learn the game. This is not your college rival. Nor are YOU the athlete. This is your SONS thing. HE is the one working hard, training hard, managing his time and dreaming big things. You get credit for paying the bill....thats IT. Good job being employed and making sacrifices supporting you child. Your chance has passed my friend. Please buy a sportscar or get a hobby. Maybe start an adult league so your vitriol actually makes sense. I can tell you that if you are this SAD and WEIRD on a blog intended to discuss youth soccer, that spills over to how you behave on the pitch and you son is HUMILIATED by it. You should hear how they disparage the crazy, sad parents on their instagrams after games. He has to contend with the shame you bring down on your family. Please think about
                  being a model for your child, not an embarrassment.
                  Thank you. And I wish you and your family a very nice weekend.

Comment

He is going to Weston.
                    Doubtful that da is too much $$$

Comment

In short, TBU DA will be just fine next year. Sure they are small but assuming they can get a decent keeper and some of the boys grow over the summer they should, again, be in the top 3 DA teams next season. CLW not so much.
                      Clw not so much? They are a full da with a full pipeline. Tbu will be in bottom 3 da with no disrespect. Size and speed is huge against da teams and tbu will not have either.

Comment

Clw not so much? They are a full da with a full pipeline. Tbu will be in bottom 3 da with no disrespect. Size and speed is huge against da teams and tbu will not have either.
                        If you can't find the back of the net, what does it matter. You can't help your team. You can't score a goal. I don't care if you are 8 ft. tall, you can't score goals.

Comment

Back to reality. how many 00's are being looked at to move up to the U16 academy this next year??? and are they really ready?

Comment

Back to reality. how many 00's are being looked at to move up to the U16 academy this next year??? and are they really ready?
                            Go back and read the last 50 posts.

Comment

Scores don't lie. Closing speed is great, but speed with the ball at your feet is something entirely different. That is why you get the Goose Egg all the time - 0

When you got big and fast and technically deficient training that is what you get. Kickball

Comment

any good goalkeepers?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X