Tampa Dynamo FC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait and see how many hang around when they find out about 1,100 price tag for senior teams and 1,000 for juniors

Comment

WOW!!!! Well they were going to be a choice to attend try outs tonight, but not now, little Valrico club charging 1,000 for juniors, come on JC you know this wont work..........

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Going just fine, got a lot of Fishhawk and WFF players
        Come on we know you mean got a lot of Fishhawk and WFF cut players. Same every year.

Comment

WOW!!!! Well they were going to be a choice to attend try outs tonight, but not now, little Valrico club charging 1,000 for juniors, come on JC you know this wont work..........
          Not to sure about this. What about second teams? We will not benefit from "professional training" as we won't train with a trainer as we haven't in seasons past, but we will all pay equal amounts? Why wouldn't the teams with trainers only be required to pay the base fee of $1,100.00?

Comment

Going just fine, got a lot of Fishhawk and WFF players
            hahaha that's funny

Comment

Not to sure about this. What about second teams? We will not benefit from "professional training" as we won't train with a trainer as we haven't in seasons past, but we will all pay equal amounts? Why wouldn't the teams with trainers only be required to pay the base fee of $1,100.00?
              This includes the coaching fee as well as the training fee. For me this will make it less thank last year.

Comment

So do we get a reduction in fees if the team doesn't train with a trainer?

Comment

What is the bad thing is they are charging all this for a glorified rec club and they have coaches like OS from plant city who when he loses whines like a baby and cause all kind of drama. I saw him lose a rec game the other day in Plant City and he accused the coach of cheating by having unregistered players playing when the parents of those players were sitting right there, astonished he was saying that about their kids and then refusing to shake the coaches hand. He was just mad because he was playing in a U12 game and the coaches son playing against him who happens to only be 9 years old made his kid look like a tree standing still, and scored 3 or 4 goals on his kid. He then held up the next game in the middle of the field as he rant and raved to the city and the officials because he lost, Poor sport for sure!!!!!!!!

Comment

What is the bad thing is they are charging all this for a glorified rec club and they have coaches like OS from plant city who when he loses whines like a baby and cause all kind of drama. I saw him lose a rec game the other day in Plant City and he accused the coach of cheating by having unregistered players playing when the parents of those players were sitting right there, astonished he was saying that about their kids and then refusing to shake the coaches hand. He was just mad because he was playing in a U12 game and the coaches son playing against him who happens to only be 9 years old made his kid look like a tree standing still, and scored 3 or 4 goals on his kid. He then held up the next game in the middle of the field as he rant and raved to the city and the officials because he lost, Poor sport for sure!!!!!!!!
                    Is that the same OS whos boys team won CDL and USA D1? The D licensed coach OS. Only thing that guy can be acused of is caring to much. Good coach, good guy. All about the kids.

Comment

So do we get a reduction in fees if the team doesn't train with a trainer?
                      Good Luck with that. I believe this is a way for the paid coaches to make more money. There are some teams that have coaches who did not charge last year. I suspect that the Club will "pool" all the money and then pay the paid coaches more. I think it is a way for the Club to find other revenue streams as last year some coaches did not have any fees so now they charge every player a coaching fee even if the coach would not charge

Comment

Been to many many try outs over the years but nothing compares to the cluster this club is performing

Comment

Good Luck with that. I believe this is a way for the paid coaches to make more money. There are some teams that have coaches who did not charge last year. I suspect that the Club will "pool" all the money and then pay the paid coaches more. I think it is a way for the Club to find other revenue streams as last year some coaches did not have any fees so now they charge every player a coaching fee even if the coach would not charge
                          All teams see the a trainer.

Comment

All teams see the a trainer.
                            All teams see a trainer

Comment

You guys need some real help

Comment

We are struggling to form teams to compete in the ever so fabulous USA league, so if you have been cut from your team, play Tarsa or rec and have extra money for little training and development...

**** MAKE-UP Session: There will be a rain out make up tryout session for:
                                U15 - U19 Senior GIRLS on Monday 6/1/2015, 6pm - 7:30pm at Summerfield Soccer Complex

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X