Daddy 6
    Daddy 7
    Surprisingly, I found on the list of coaches for the Fire
    Daddy 1
    Daddy 2
    Daddy 3
    Daddy 4
    Daddy 5
    Wow, I would have never imagined them using parent coaches, However, they do use coaches just off the planes from other countries and assign them to coach the kids.
    I wander how would FYSA do a background check on someone from another country and may or may not have a working Visa. Of course the Fire would never allow that especially if that person is a DOC.
    How about coaches listed on their website and other clubs?
    The Fire are just perfect just like all the posters that toot their horns.
    Be careful what you say as it will hunt you later.
    stop bashing the Cape and the Knights.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Cape's rec program is three times bigger

Will Bonita register all of those Optimist players with FYSA?
      Just Gateway Soccer Association alone has 850 kids each season in their rec program...How many does Bonita have?

Comment

Surprisingly, I found on the list of coaches for the Fire
        Daddy 1
        Daddy 2
        Daddy 3
        Daddy 4
        Daddy 5
        I see one on the boys side, three on the girls side, and none on their U13 and above premier teams.

Comment

Azzurri Storm

I am a current FL Fire parent seeking options for coming season. Hearing rumors that BYS has linked up with a rec program called the Azzurri.....? Also, what is the deal with all the grievances filed against BYS through FYSA, any updates would be welcomed....sounds like Fire is the only competitive option in Naples i for 2015/16.
          Bonita is well and running strong. These grievances against BYS were dropped. BYS is a competitive soccer club and has been around since 1980 one of the oldest soccer clubs in the area and the people that run the operations do a very good job and KNOW there rules and regulations to the point and if anyone tells you different they are wrong

Comment

Bonita is well and running strong. These grievances against BYS were dropped. BYS is a competitive soccer club and has been around since 1980 one of the oldest soccer clubs in the area and the people that run the operations do a very good job and KNOW there rules and regulations to the point and if anyone tells you different they are wrong
            Is AR holding a gun to your head??

Comment

Hehehe

Comment

Hehehe
                I can't stop laughing, BYS + Optimist = RUN FOR THE HILLS, I give it 30 days before Bruno and JD throw hay-makers at each other

Comment

BYS competitive? As in SWFL recreational competitive?

Comment

Bys

Bonita is a full affiliate of FYSA, all grievances have been dropped for the update.
                    Bonita is offering all kinds of play at the Region C level and State Cup level so if anyone has given you the wrong info contact Bonita and they will set you straight!

Comment

Bonita is a full affiliate of FYSA, all grievances have been dropped for the update.
                      Bonita is offering all kinds of play at the Region C level and State Cup level so if anyone has given you the wrong info contact Bonita and they will set you straight!
                      Which teams will be State Cup level?

Comment

Which teams will be State Cup level?
                        All of them

Comment

I saw a Bonita team on the news last night - but didn't catch the story. What was that about?

Comment

I saw a Bonita team on the news last night - but didn't catch the story. What was that about?
                            The U13 boys Bonita team won President's Cup and is heading to Lafayette, La to play in the Region III finals as representative for State of Florida. The boys did a great job.

The U14 girls from Florida Knights accomplished the same and will also be heading up there.

Comment

The U13 boys Bonita team won President's Cup and is heading to Lafayette, La to play in the Region III finals as representative for State of Florida. The boys did a great job.

The U14 girls from Florida Knights accomplished the same and will also be heading up there.
                              State cup winners compete in Little Rock, Arkansas. Why are they going to Louisiana?

Comment

State cup winners compete in Little Rock, Arkansas. Why are they going to Louisiana?
                                Because those are Region Cup winners - not State Cup. Regardless it's still a good experience for the kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X