Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    RM was the only coach there that could build a competitive team. A real shame if he left.
    Build a team laughable he had all SAT players they coached themselves RM could not coach anyone !

Comment

Your correct the fees are going to be huge at Parkland what the .... are they crazy I wish they told us this first and I am glad I asked ? REC side is the same give or take 75 bucks but the travel oh boy I am not seeing this being a go for us.....

Comment

Are the fees listed somewhere? I can not seem to lock down the website, as it takes me to the registration page.

Comment

Are the fees listed somewhere? I can not seem to lock down the website, as it takes me to the registration page.
          Flyers were handed out to parents with the fees wait til you see them they will make you laugh.

Comment

Flyers were handed out to parents with the fees wait til you see them they will make you laugh.
            Is it possible to list them? since it's not private, maybe posting can help for those on the fence and did not get the flyer.

Comment

Is it possible to list them? since it's not private, maybe posting can help for those on the fence and did not get the flyer.
              1300 without uniforms

Comment

1300 without uniforms
                2 days a week oh boy that is steep RT had to take something!

Comment

2 days a week oh boy that is steep RT had to take something!
                  No its 3 days

Comment

No its 3 days
                    Is it three days with RT at SAT or the Parkland Soccer Coach team type practice correct ?

Comment

Is it three days with RT at SAT or the Parkland Soccer Coach team type practice correct ?
                      No. It's parkland soccer coaches. SAT is its own thing.

Comment

No. It's parkland soccer coaches. SAT is its own thing.
                        Parkland coaches are worth 1300 a year come on please its like day care over there ! run a lap run a lap goof off talk to the parents okay ten min to go lets train ! Well at least we can get some dunkin expense baby sitting ! What does BU charge 1300 as well hummmm!

Comment

Talking Soccer

Parkland coaches are worth 1300 a year come on please its like day care over there ! run a lap run a lap goof off talk to the parents okay ten min to go lets train ! Well at least we can get some dunkin expense baby sitting ! What does BU charge 1300 as well hummmm!
                          Definitely not worth the $$$.

Goalie Trainer with no head coaching experience is coaching the GU13. Sorry but this is a recipe for disaster. This group will implode with so many wannabe daddy coaches as parents.

Comment

Have you seen the boys coaching list for Coral Springs check out FV U13,U14,PL U15, And U16 SE the miami fusion super star and LA Galaxy Player

Comment

Have you seen the boys coaching list for Coral Springs check out FV U13,U14,PL U15, And U16 SE the miami fusion super star and LA Galaxy Player
                              Parkland Coaches dropping like flies. Lot's of "Waiting for confirmation" or "Stand in coach" on their coaching list.

Girls teams very thin. Boys teams only thru U15. Starting to look like a Rec club. Everyone gave them a test drive during tryouts before heading back to their home clubs.

Comment

Has any of the coaches played at a high level like the boys coaches at Coral Springs ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X