Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You silly out in round 32, lowest in your bracket, 5-0 lose goose, tricks are for kids. If they friendly anyone it will be someone of competition.
    Talking about chest bumping... Didn't LCS make it to Round of 16? You attain all those girls and now you think you are the best in the state?

You are still talking about being the best in SWFL. That's great, even though I think Cape has a better team, but you aren't grasping that means absolutely nothing. Just like the other poster with rising U16 girls, and attaining those Bonita girls. They weren't even a Round of 16 team. They won SFU league and thought they were going to win states.

Until you realize you have to have the best girls in the whole area, you are still mediocre. Start building from the bottom up.

Comment

Any interesting movement occurring now that primary offers are out?

Hearing Adrenaline is assembling a team of consisting of several good Knights and Cape players at boys U13.

Also heard Knights were to get lots of U12 boys from Cape but have not heard confirmation that occurred.

Comment

Any interesting movement occurring now that primary offers are out?
        This is SWFL Soccer, SSDD.

Comment

It's pretty quiet on the eve of most tryouts.

I heard Knights were sending out letters to accept a position for the age group, not even the premier (black) team. They also gave them a deadline to accept offers from some teams. Sounds like a way of bullying them in to joining their club!

Comment

I heard Knights were sending out letters to accept a position for the age group, not even the premier (black) team. They also gave them a deadline to accept offers from some teams. Sounds like a way of bullying them in to joining their club!

Cape normally gives registration deadline of this weekend for their first offers.

Comment

Pretty much the norm at clubs.

Comment

you heard wrong but carry on

Comment

you heard wrong but carry on
                  Don't know about deadline, but my daughter received an email about Black and Red team to be chosen after another tryout on Tuesday.

Definitely not going if we are not guaranteed on top team.

Comment

Don't know about deadline, but my daughter received an email about Black and Red team to be chosen after another tryout on Tuesday.

Some have been offered a spot on Black already, no need for Tuesday.

Comment

Which age group?

Comment

Does anyone know if the Knights U16 roster has been finalized!

Comment

Does anyone know if the Knights U16 roster has been finalized!
                          Will there be a black and red team for U16?

Comment

Will there be a black and red team for U16?
                            I don't think so but I have heard there are more spots still open pending Tuesday tryouts.

Comment

So the best players have been offered a spot to get them in club. Then the rest of the girls are forced to pay their first installment and register with club, and then you'll stick them on the red team. Sounds like class act for-profit club to me! Get their money, and then decide what to do.

Anyone who is unhappy and doesn't want to play for the 2nd team, come to LCS. We, unlike Knights, actually have FSPL if we want to play. There is no way both teams will get FSPL, especially since their first team didn't even play State Cup last year.

Good Luck!

Comment

So the best players have been offered a spot to get them in club. Then the rest of the girls are forced to pay their first installment and register with club, and then you'll stick them on the red team. Sounds like class act for-profit club to me! Get their money, and then decide what to do.

Anyone who is unhappy and doesn't want to play for the 2nd team, come to LCS. We, unlike Knights, actually have FSPL if we want to play. There is no way both teams will get FSPL, especially since their first team didn't even play State Cup last year.

Good Luck!
                                you mean the state cup run where the team miraculously got out of first round with 2 losses? and had 4 losses out of 7 games played overall? all of this with the benefit of guest players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X