44.00%

person who started this thread

loser who has no life

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      person who started this thread

loser who has no life
      ....and you answered it !!!!
      Why do you get so angry with someones post ?? Take a deep breath........be nice

Comment

g

Talent but lacking results!!
        what age group do you want to know about?

Comment

....and you answered it !!!!
          Why do you get so angry with someones post ?? Take a deep breath........be nice
          I am not angry, its a stupid post that deserves it recieved. How about just letting kids play soccer? Less than 1% make the pros....dont be an idiot looking to start trouble and i will be nice.

Comment

what age group do you want to know about?
            if you are talking about u15 your way off. the "talent" on this team has gone down hill. players have come in with reputations of being great players because they played on a good team and their flaws were hidden. u15's lost a few great players and replaced them with some good players.

Comment

if you are talking about u15 your way off. the "talent" on this team has gone down hill. players have come in with reputations of being great players because they played on a good team and their flaws were hidden. u15's lost a few great players and replaced them with some good players.
              Yeah that team sucks they are #10 in region 3, should be 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

soccer

we lost 2 great players an replaced them with 2 great players!!good try

Comment

I believe the original post refers to "individual" talent. Yeah, soccer is a team sport but it wouldn't hurt to coach/play the game around the talent/strength. This is seen at the professional level. By not doing so, that's the reason for the lack of results.

Comment

we lost 2 great players an replaced them with 2 great players!!good try
                    what are these new "great" players resume' like ? do they have any odp background ? do they have a solid high school background on a good team ? do they have any final 4 in state cup background ? are they being recruited by college coaches already ? i don't know these answers, just asking, that's about the only way you could classify them as "great". i hope your able to substantiate your post about "great" by answering, if not, then, "good try".

Comment

what are these new "great" players resume' like ? do they have any odp background ? do they have a solid high school background on a good team ? do they have any final 4 in state cup background ? are they being recruited by college coaches already ? i don't know these answers, just asking, that's about the only way you could classify them as "great". i hope your able to substantiate your post about "great" by answering, if not, then, "good try".
                      one last thing i am not saying this team is not good or the added players are not good. all i'm saying is seeing them play last year vs. this year is, the pace of play looks slower then last year. they seem to have fewer impact player this year then last. just an observation that they lost a couple great player, and you can fill in the rest. its your fantasy tell it how you like.

Comment

Lakeland should create a U-14G squad for tournaments. Half the girls from U-14 and the remaining half from U-13 and U-12. Just a thought! Opinions?

Comment

one last thing i am not saying this team is not good or the added players are not good. all i'm saying is seeing them play last year vs. this year is, the pace of play looks slower then last year. they seem to have fewer impact player this year then last. just an observation that they lost a couple great player, and you can fill in the rest. its your fantasy tell it how you like.
                          Well said the story has been told before. lol

Comment

Posted like a 15yr old girl. Lower case letters to start sentences. Nice work, let it go girl, hope you are enjoying California.

Comment

Go Lakeland FC!! Let's be positive!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X