Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving into Palm Beach- worst clubs for boys?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving into Palm Beach- worst clubs for boys?

Just moved here from the NE, and looking for a good travel club for my son U14 in central or northern Palm Beach County, but would rather not waste my time, so who are the worst clubs and why? Where should we go?

They all stink, so try another sport!

Comment

Just moved here and found TS but not a soccer club????
      MOVE BACK!

Comment

Totally agree

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        MOVE BACK!
        You hit the nail on the head with this comment. This thread has to be a troll thread.

For the record, I am involved with a U14 boys program in Palm Beach County and Martin County (not hard to guess which one) and we definitely don't need a parent that starts their Palm Beach County soccer experience with a visit to TS.

Here's hoping they pick Wellington!

Comment

Just moved here from the NE, and looking for a good travel club for my son U14 in central or northern Palm Beach County, but would rather not waste my time, so who are the worst clubs and why? Where should we go?
          If he is a u14 now, Wellington has a very good team with a good coach. They are more western palm beach county.

Comment

If he is a u14 now, Wellington has a very good team with a good coach. They are more western palm beach county.
            Bahahhahaha! Yeah right!

Comment

MOVE BACK!
              Where we were from, there was talking soccer also except it had more intelligent people that actually had some real insight, not just a bunch of idiots! Thanks for all the help! Knowing the tryouts start soon, we haven't had a lot of time to check out local clubs.... But at least one decent lead for Wellington? Thank you Wellington.

Comment

Where we were from, there was talking soccer also except it had more intelligent people that actually had some real insight, not just a bunch of idiots! Thanks for all the help! Knowing the tryouts start soon, we haven't had a lot of time to check out local clubs.... But at least one decent lead for Wellington? Thank you Wellington.
                Have you not read the news stories that come out of the state of Florida and your surprised there's a bunch of idiots on this website. C'Mon Man!!!

Comment

The biggest problem with Wellington U14 age group is you have a couple of ex Boynton coaches there that are complete idiots

Comment

most people, not all but most, look for the best club in the area not the worst which is why a lot of people will take your question as trolling and their answers will be as well. best to just look for the teams in your son's age group that did well in State Cup or Region Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      just moved here from the ne, and looking for a good travel club for my son u14 in central or northern palm beach county, but would rather not waste my time, so who are the worst clubs and why? Where should we go?
                      all are bad

Comment

all are bad
                        Start your own.

Comment

Tough Call...

Try Wellington Waves or Florida FC...

You will get different answers from everyone but I would recommend for you to visit the club and see how the U14 boys train. Ask if you can test the waters and participate in a few practices to determine if you want to join.

You can go down to Boca and see Team Boca or Boca United. You will have drama at every club but check things out and look at both how the parents react and players train.

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X