•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And your alternative is

We know what it is not:

It is not CDL or FSL or NPL. Unless you can get into a play in league like FSPL or R3P they are all the same.

Come up with a solution not just rehash the same issue over and over again.

BTW your comparison to USA league teams left in state cup is a false analogy since USA is a region C league and 50% teams come from region A
    you are out of your mind if you think the teams in the NPL are the same as CDL. Take out the large clubs that have the multiple teams OC, WFF, etc) as their B teams often aren't competitive, though a few are, but the rest of the teams are just as competitive and place as many kids in college as FSPL or R3P, or ECNL. I know you hate them, but get real. you are the same guy that continues to promote USA league.

Comment

you are out of your mind if you think the teams in the NPL are the same as CDL. Take out the large clubs that have the multiple teams OC, WFF, etc) as their B teams often aren't competitive, though a few are, but the rest of the teams are just as competitive and place as many kids in college as FSPL or R3P, or ECNL. I know you hate them, but get real. you are the same guy that continues to promote USA league.
      The USA League has always been the next step up from rec soccer and that is not going to change.

Comment

The USA League has always been the next step up from rec soccer and that is not going to change.
        Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner.....of course that's what the USA League is all about, anyone with talent is pulled from the USA League by age 12

Comment

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner.....of course that's what the USA League is all about, anyone with talent is pulled from the USA League by age 12
          Explain the u16 boys Lutz Ranger team playing USA this year then! They played USA, FSPL, and R3PL. I guess they found value in USA league, and they're one of the top teams in the country this year! Haters will hate...

Comment

Explain the u16 boys Lutz Ranger team playing USA this year then! They played USA, FSPL, and R3PL. I guess they found value in USA league, and they're one of the top teams in the country this year! Haters will hate...
            They play in the USA League because the President of the USA League is also the President of the Rangers club.

Comment

What? Doesn't everyone want to send there 13 and 14 year old daughters on a crappy bus for the weekend to travel 10+ hours and miss school to play a soccer game when they can get better competition within a 30 min drive?

Comment

Did you get one of those early prescriptions for medical marijuana or is the stuff you people
                Grow in the hills of lutz that potent that you can say the lutz rangers are one of the top teams in the country

Comment

Did you get one of those early prescriptions for medical marijuana or is the stuff you people
                  Grow in the hills of lutz that potent that you can say the lutz rangers are one of the top teams in the country
                  Disney showcase top bracket champion! Oh, and check their ranking, then get back to me. And by the way, my kid plays elsewhere and in different age group. I just have respect for the team.

Comment

Disney showcase top bracket champion! Oh, and check their ranking, then get back to me. And by the way, my kid plays elsewhere and in different age group. I just have respect for the team.
                    They know how to play the points game.

Ranked 5th nationally and they tie a local sub par team called Largo?

They get 5,000 points for winning Disney?

They came in 3rd in their regular season?

Comment

USA League got mauled at State Cup

Comment

the troll is alive and well early Monday morning after a quiet weekend. he's hit about 15 threads in less than 15 mins with his typical whiny BS

Comment

Goodbye Celtic.....TBU WEST in da HOUSE

Comment

The USA League is garbage, the only clubs in Pinellas that give kids the opportunity to play up outside of the USA League are: WFF, Chargers, TBU-WEST and Strictly. The rest of the clubs are locked into the USA League with no way out.

Comment

The USA League is garbage, the only clubs in Pinellas that give kids the opportunity to play up outside of the USA League are: WFF, Chargers, TBU-WEST and Strictly. The rest of the clubs are locked into the USA League with no way out.
                              I would lump Strictly into the category as being a bad club on the same level as PCU and Celtic. Strictly has not won anything in years and has had trouble just getting enough players for many teams.

Comment

I would lump Strictly into the category as being a bad club on the same level as PCU and Celtic. Strictly has not won anything in years and has had trouble just getting enough players for many teams.
                                The big difference between Strictly and clubs like Celtic and PCU is that Strictly doesn't play in the worst league in the state as Celtic and PCU do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X