Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gerrit, time to quit talking about yourself. Everyone knows the truth, you are almost as bad as Jay. Stay with the Rec kids and let Chris and Molly train the real keepers.
    I know all three of these trainers and they are all very good. Looks to me there is a JFC bias here.

Comment

Piggybacking on the other "goalie trainer" thread, summer is coming up and so are the summer camps. This is a chance to go train with trainers from other areas. What are the best trainers in the STATE and what are the best camps for keepers?
      Tony DiCicco's total soccer camps are very good. My daughter has done the local ones as well as his national camps and has learned a lot from his staff and also received exposure to many Div 1-2 college coaches. A very positive experience for my daughter.

Comment

Chris is awful. John C is by far the best keeper trainer at Patton Park. My daughter will not go to Chris. He is so negative with his feedback. From what I heard, he got fired at UNF.

Comment

Chris is awful. John C is by far the best keeper trainer at Patton Park. My daughter will not go to Chris. He is so negative with his feedback. From what I heard, he got fired at UNF.
          Signed Sue Hoffman

Comment

I agree John C is best in City !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow. For those of you that can't handle Chris, your player should re-think their position. I think I know who this is and it's bc their player is not rated first out there.

He is probably the most dedicated coach we know. He did not get fired he left to devote more time to his role at jfc.

Comment

Wow. For those of you that can't handle Chris, your player should re-think their position. I think I know who this is and it's bc their player is not rated first out there.

He is probably the most dedicated coach we know. He did not get fired he left to devote more time to his role at jfc.
                Chris, you did get fired. If it wasn't for Molly, every keeper would quit. You will be fired from JFC too. Tick tock tick tock....

Gerrit will be the new keeper trainer when the JFC/PV merge.

Comment

I agree John C is best in City !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  signed the midget lover!

Comment

Chris was always very positive with my daughter and she enjoyed having him as a trainer.

Comment

Chris was always very positive with my daughter and she enjoyed having him as a trainer.
                      Signed Chris

Comment

All the keepers I know at JFC like Chris. This is one dad with a sore spot over his kid' slack of performance.

Comment

Tony Dicicco, Jay G, Gerrit D, and John C are the best trainers in North Florida.

Worst: Chris JFC, Velmir JYSC

Comment

How hard is it Chris to be nice to people? You are a d!ck

Comment

Tony Dicicco, Jay G, Gerrit D, and John C are the best trainers in North Florida.

Worst: Chris JFC, Velmir JYSC
                              Really?????? You are an even bigger idiot than I thought. Tony Dicicco us not a north florida trainer.

Comment

Really?????? You are an even bigger idiot than I thought. Tony Dicicco us not a north florida trainer.
                                Camps

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X