•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Jay Colombia is an instructor for the NSCAA. He still coaches the U12 girls team at JYSC. If you can't get Jay, Gerrit Deboer is a top notch trainer from PV. Gerrit also can coach. His U16s are in the round of 16.

Holy crap, have you ever had a real trainer. Jay then Garrit you have got to be kidding. JFC and Clay booth have great keeper trainers. I am not who is lying about keeper trainers in North Florida, but can not get much worse then those two.

Comment

I heard san carlos has a good one, any one knows him or kmows one close to ft myers

Comment

Holy crap, have you ever had a real trainer. Jay then Garrit you have got to be kidding. JFC and Clay booth have great keeper trainers. I am not who is lying about keeper trainers in North Florida, but can not get much worse then those two.
          JFC is terrible. All they do is shoot very hard a 12 years and yell at them when they can't catch a size 5 ball.

Comment

I heard san carlos has a good one, any one knows him or kmows one close to ft myers
            San carlos has two good goalie trainers, a guy ang a girl.

Comment

San carlos has two good goalie trainers, a guy ang a girl.
              The only gk trainer San Carlos has is a young, female college student. She's does well with younger players. There are no good gk trainers in SWFL for older, competitive keepers.

Comment

The only gk trainer San Carlos has is a young, female college student. She's does well with younger players. There are no good gk trainers in SWFL for older, competitive keepers.

Ohh...no, they also have a guy who is the best I have ever seen, but for some reason he is not training gk no more. I saw him working few times and I got really impressed, but he works mostly with older competitive kids. The young college student is very good with younger keepers.

Comment

JFC is terrible. All they do is shoot very hard a 12 years and yell at them when they can't catch a size 5 ball.
                  That's a LIE... maybe your kid needs a new position.

Comment

That's a LIE... maybe your kid needs a new position.
                    It is not a lie. The JFC gk trainer is an idiot. All he does is brag about himself on keepers that were already good. JFC please fire him!

Comment

Ohh...no, they also have a guy who is the best I have ever seen, but for some reason he is not training gk no more. I saw him working few times and I got really impressed, but he works mostly with older competitive kids. The young college student is very good with younger keepers.
                      The best you have ever seen? If you are talking about the guy the club hired to train at the beginning of the season, then you haven't seen a lot of keeper trainers. He too was great for young keepers. He has no credentials and was very undependable.

Comment

Gerrit Deboer is the best!

Comment

Gerrit Deboer is the best!

Gerrit, time to quit talking about yourself. Everyone knows the truth, you are almost as bad as Jay. Stay with the Rec kids and let Chris and Molly train the real keepers.

Comment

The best you have ever seen? If you are talking about the guy the club hired to train at the beginning of the season, then you haven't seen a lot of keeper trainers. He too was great for young keepers. He has no credentials and was very undependable.
                            Dude, you have no clue. I don't no about credential but me and my daughter, who is know GK in D1 and was in town for few days, watched him work for 20 min and we both liked him. I Never approached him and don't now the guy, but he is good.

Comment

Dude, you have no clue. I don't no about credential but me and my daughter, who is know GK in D1 and was in town for few days, watched him work for 20 min and we both liked him. I Never approached him and don't now the guy, but he is good.
                              "Dude", everyone has a right to their own opinion and I assume you have your opinion only because of your short observance with him, but I personally would not recommend him for training. (btw, my gk is D1 too, and we have to travel for a good trainer who can train higher level keepers). One thing that has come out of this whole thread is that SWFL can definitely use a decent keeper trainer.

Comment

"Dude", everyone has a right to their own opinion and I assume you have your opinion only because of your short observance with him, but I personally would not recommend him for training. (btw, my gk is D1 too, and we have to travel for a good trainer who can train higher level keepers). One thing that has come out of this whole thread is that SWFL can definitely use a decent keeper trainer.

Not a dude but a mom.... I guess you are right, SWFL needs one, I guess there is not money there, or not enough gk willing to afford good training.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X